PDA

View Full Version : Special Sale

OldGriz
July 3rd, 2012, 09:56 AM
Due to sudden unforeseen expenses and the need for funds ..... I am holding a special sale.

The first 10 people who purchase something from my website ~ MY FAVORITE PEN (http://www.myfavoritepen.com) ~ will receive a 20% discount on any pen on the site, including boxed sets....

Just mention "Special Sale" in the subject area of the email.

Remember all pens are fully restored and ready to write..

Thanks
Tom

ianmedium
July 3rd, 2012, 01:13 PM
Just to let you know Tom that the drop down menu for the sales won't work on my iPad for some reason. When I click on For sale a ghost like image of the categories appears momentarily the vanishes. Good luck with the sale. I will have a look when I get home!

OldGriz
July 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM
Just to let you know Tom that the drop down menu for the sales won't work on my iPad for some reason. When I click on For sale a ghost like image of the categories appears momentarily the vanishes. Good luck with the sale. I will have a look when I get home!

Unfortunately, I don't know what to do about that.... I know squat about iPads and how they handle websites... but the site works fine on IE, Firefox, etc on a PC....
Might have to talk to a buddy who probably knows why it happens.

ianmedium
July 3rd, 2012, 05:03 PM
Same here Tom. I can use them but no idea how they work. I thought I would give you a heads up though as a great many people including myself use them a great now days and it would be a shame to lose sales it is does not work. Hope it helps though.

jor412
July 8th, 2012, 06:22 AM
I think it might be because iPads don't render websites with Flash. So, for example, no Flash-based online games can be played on the iPad.

ianmedium
July 9th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Jor, I bet your right!

KrazyIvan
July 12th, 2012, 06:19 PM
I run into that all the time on my ipod.

chad.trent
July 13th, 2012, 08:36 AM
If it's a Flash issue, it's an easy fix. I'm suspecting that's what it is since I'm on my iPhone and it's not working for me either. Luckily these days there isn't much need for flash, especially for things like menus. It can all be handled with CSS and Javascript. That's what I do for a living, so if you need help with it, just let me know...

PeterLLLLLL
July 14th, 2012, 12:33 AM
OK ,I know it .....Thank you .....