PDA

View Full Version : OH YEAH, THAT BABY THAT'S COMING, IT IS A BOY SALE

Rick Krantz
September 20th, 2014, 01:11 PM
So when everyone is wondering, yeah, it is a boy. Frederick Thomas is the name we picked out.

Usual rules...

Paypal works best, other means of payment, just ask me, I am willing to work with you, as long as it is in US dollars.

Shipping…. US domestic add $3.00, International, add $10.00 (buy several, pay shipping once…)

Email me at: ckrantz3@msn.com to claim your pen!

Here's a bunch of stuff I need to clear out super deals, all working. clearance prices...

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/sept21/sept20part2.jpg

D1 Sheaffer craftsman TD filler maroon, medium 14K nib ITEM PRICE $20

D2 Sheaffer craftsman TD filler blue, medium 14K nib ITEM PRICE $20

D3 Sheaffer craftsman set in black lever fill, fine 14K nib ITEM PRICE $25

D4 Sheaffer snorkel black fine 14K nib slight flex non conical ITEM PRICE $30

D5 Sheaffer snorkel maroon fine two tone non conical 14K nib ITEM PRICE $30

D6 Sheaffer snorkel black, chrome cap, fine two tone 14K nib ITEM PRICE $35

D7 Parker frontier cartridge/convertor fill fine nib ITEM PRICE $10

D8 Waterman slip cap, fin rigid 14K nib, lever fill ITEM PRICE $20

D9 Eversharp Skyline in standard size, dark green gold filled cap. Lever fill, has a 14K fine/medium eversharp nib, a bit firm. It has been rebuilt, fills, writes, some cap issue at mouth, slightly out of round, slightly dinged, not terrible, needs to be mentioned. ITEM PRICE $30

D10 Eversharp Skyline smaller sized in black, lever fill. Nice pen, some trim wear, equipped with a nice flexible 14K Eversharp nib, fine point. Writes well, rebuilt, fills, writes. ITEM PRICE $50

D11Parker Duofold in blue and silver stripped, button filler, clean pen, visulated section, correct Parker Pen 14K fine/medium nib. Fills, writes, clean pen. ITEM PRICE $45

Laura N
September 20th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Congratulations, Rick!

Curtisvan
September 20th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Congratulations!!!

Cheshire
September 20th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Congratulations :]

rgperedo
September 20th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Congrats!

Laura N
September 20th, 2014, 03:21 PM
And I hope people are jumping all over this sale, because these are amazing prices. Vintage Sheaffers always are great bargains, but I'm seeing Touchdown fillers and Snorkels here, with gold nibs, in the $20 and $30 range. Wow.

I have been a happy customer of Rick for years. He's a great seller.

Jon Szanto
September 20th, 2014, 04:00 PM
Rick appears to be adept at both restoration and procreation.

Rick Krantz
September 20th, 2014, 06:06 PM

well, my current youngest child is 9, and let's just say that it was a long winter here in central, PA.

Rick Krantz
September 20th, 2014, 06:09 PM
And I hope people are jumping all over this sale, because these are amazing prices. Vintage Sheaffers always are great bargains, but I'm seeing Touchdown fillers and Snorkels here, with gold nibs, in the $20 and $30 range. Wow.

I have been a happy customer of Rick for years. He's a great seller.

I figured some of these have been lingering around for some time, it was time to pass some extra good deals on to the pen community. I mean, some of my offerings this weekend, it is INSANE that some of these are left. With a 1 year warranty on these pens, and most of them have gold nibs, I am almost selling pens at scrap value, and really surprised that there has not been more of a rapid response to claim these. I figured that sometimes it is more fun to just try and offer pens into the market at low prices to bolster interest to the vintage spectrum of things.

Jon Szanto
September 20th, 2014, 06:30 PM

well, my current youngest child is 9, and let's just say that it was a long winter here in central, PA.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb204/EnvoyC/emotes/coffeescreen.gif And Rick, I'll just echo what Laura said: great pen deals! In the last couple years I've pretty much filled these niches, and I don't need to hoard pens (some of which I got from you!), so I certainly hope others will take advantage of your sale. IOW...

Bump!

Tiggercat
September 20th, 2014, 06:34 PM
I certainly appreciate it! I got my very first vintage pen from Rick (an Esterbrook), and now I am looking forward to my first Sheaffer thanks to this sale!

henkm
September 20th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Congratulations!

Tony Rex
September 20th, 2014, 11:39 PM
I am almost selling pens at scrap value, and really surprised that there has not been more of a rapid response to claim these

Me too. Come on geeks. These are absolute bargain. I've done my bit on the last one ;)

Totally for a worthy cause too. Baby stuff are not cheap!

Neo
September 21st, 2014, 11:25 AM
Congrats, is D10 still available?

Laura N
September 21st, 2014, 12:21 PM
Congrats, is D10 still available?

You need to email him. :) His email is in the first post. Hope you get it.

Neo
September 22nd, 2014, 05:47 AM
Yes I did, thank you

inky
September 22nd, 2014, 07:01 PM
Congrats Rick!

scrivelry
September 25th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Congratulations, Rick!