PDA

View Full Version : DELTA TITANIO FP

hippity_zippity
July 4th, 2012, 04:52 PM
SOLD!

Hello FPGeeks!

Up for sale today is a DELTA TITANIO fountain pen with Medium Titanium nib. This pen has only been inked only a handful of times and is in like-new condition.

The nib is a smooth, relatively wet writer and is a prime example of modern flex (see writing sample). The clip on this pen is very sleek, extending over the top and to the back of the cap, and is spring-actuated with just the right amount of tension (i.e. it won't destroy your shirt pocket if you like to keep it there). The trim bands are also made of titanium, which complement the nib very well and make for a very understated look overall.

The MSRP for this pen is $395, but I am willing to let it go for $SOLD! (as far as I know, the lowest price on the web for this pen!). Also included are converter, 3 ink cartridges, box and papers plus CONUS shipping via priority mail. Insurance is available upon request, at cost.

Payments accepted through PAYPAL only and required within 24 hours of sale.

Please make inquiries by email (hippity.zippity@gmail.com), and feel free to ask any questions you may have! The first firm “I WANT IT” gets the pen. All sales are final!

Thank you for your interest! :thumb: