PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTT: Franklin Christoph Model 19 (Kings Gold) for Model 40P (Smoke/Ice or Fire/Ice)

heymatthew
September 26th, 2014, 12:26 PM
PRICE DROP!

Hello all,
I've got a near-mint Franklin Christoph Model 19 in Kings Gold with a Masuyama Needlepoint Nib. I paid $210 for this at the Atlanta Pen Show this past April. Unfortunately, it's a bit large for me and I'd really like to get a Model 40P in Fire and Ice (or Smoke and Ice if I can't get the Fire). Nib size doesn't really matter as I'll be ordering the Needlepoint. If yours has a Needlepoint, I'd love to have it.

My Model 19 is in near-mint condition with just the slightest signs of use. It has only been inked once and has been stored in my pen display when not being used. Unfortunately, I don't have the box, but I will ensure it's perfectly packaged for safe delivery to you. In exchange, I'd like a 40P plus cash from you. Based on the price difference on FC's website, cash would be as follows: If you have the Needlepoint nib, then I would want $85. If you have a standard steel nib, I'd want $100.

Alternatively, I'll sell the pen outright for $175 inclusive of shipping and PayPal fees within the Continental US only. I will sell the pen body-only for $135. Prices are flexible so feel free to make me an offer!

Photos to follow this evening when I get home. Please PM or email with questions/offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

heymatthew
September 28th, 2014, 03:51 PM
Offers?

heymatthew
September 29th, 2014, 07:57 AM
Bump and a Price Drop

heymatthew
September 29th, 2014, 06:29 PM
GONE! :D