PDA

View Full Version : FS Visconti Homo Sapiens Lava Midsize.

Quantum Sailor
September 27th, 2014, 06:58 PM
As some may have noticed already I have started to sell pens to finance my own pen collection and make a little extra money while getting a PhD. There will be a web site coming soon and I have some more pens coming so there will be some more pens on the way.

I have a Visconti Homo Sapiens Lava Midsize with M dream touch nib. It's new in box with all the paperwork. I am selling it for $485 shipped in the continental U.S. which includes tracked and insured. International buyers I am willing to ship internationally but there may be an additional amount required. I prefer payment through paypal.

I offer a 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays return shipping, starting from the day you receive the pen. The only requirements are that if the pen is damaged during shipping a claim has to be made through the insurance, I don't cover accidental damage after receipt, and if the pen has been modified I won't accept it for a return. Other than that even if you're just not as happy with the pen as you thought you'd be I'll be glad to accept a return for a full refund.

Thanks for looking, if there are any questions feel free to ask.

rgperedo
September 28th, 2014, 02:01 AM
I will vouch for Quantum Sailor. I bought a Pelikan M400 from him and it was excellent. The pen was in pristine shape in the original box. It was shipped out quickly and the price was very fair.