PDA

View Full Version : Three Eversharp Pens

twieleba
September 28th, 2014, 10:19 PM
For sale today is 2 Eversharp pens, a Skyline, Demi Skyline and Symphony(sold).

The full size Skyline is black with a maroon cap - the pen writes a wet medium line. There is some metal missing from the left tine but this doesn't impact usage so long as you're not trying to excessively flex the nib. Some brassing on the lever. Fresh sac. $37

The Demi is in near perfect shape functionally and cosmetically (apart from normal signs of use). Wet medium also. Maroon body and matching cap. Sac is new but was installed by previous owner. $45

I'm not sure what specific model of Symphony it is but it has the chrome cap with gold clip and cap band. Looks to be a factory stub nib. Old sac is stuck inside of pen and doesn't seem to want to come out. Cap has one large scratch and normal signs of use. Pen is worth it just for the nib in my opinion. $20 - sold

Take the two for $70

All prices include priority conus shipping. International at cost.

Feel free to PM me with any offers or questions

twieleba
October 1st, 2014, 09:56 AM
Symphony sold

scrivelry
October 4th, 2014, 10:42 AM
I am the happy new owner of the Symphony and I just wanted to say what a pleasure the whole transaction was! twieleba was very patient when my computer hit a slight glitch, kept me informed about the very day the pen would be mailed, and here I have it in my hands less than 24 hours after it left his.

All in all it was a wonderful experience and I would not hesitate to buy from him again, so if you are sitting on the fence about one of his other two pens, I think you can feel confident in pulling the trigger.

No affiliation, never met the person, yada yada, just a satisfied customer with a nice new pen.

twieleba
October 4th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Thank you for the positive review!

twieleba
October 16th, 2014, 06:24 AM
Prices reduced

twieleba
October 22nd, 2014, 08:24 PM
Bump