PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Pen Grab Bag PIF

RayCornett
October 1st, 2014, 03:42 PM
A while back I was gifted a lot of 10 pens through a PIF. As part of the PIF I agreed to share some of the pens with people new to fountain pens.Perhaps a student? Some were used for parts, some were repaired/restored. I kept some for myself and at this time I am giving away two of them. Since this is a grab bag PIF I will not say anything more than that one of the pens is green and both pens are vintage.

You must be somewhat new to fountain pens. Preferably a younger student in school or college. I will pay shipping for the winner if in the CONUS. If outside the CONUS the winner pays actual shipping costs.

I will draw for this on Wednesday the 8th before midnight California time.

Bold2013
October 5th, 2014, 11:18 AM
I am full time in graduate level education and have been using fountain pens for almost a year. I have no vintage pens and would really like to try some. So please consider me for this PIF.

Austin_Malone
October 5th, 2014, 01:21 PM
My FP addiction was started last Christmas. I'd love to try something vintage (I'm a highschool Sophomore in Arkansas) all I have now is a Parker 51

southpaw52
October 5th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Very generous PIF, for someone starting out. Do not include me.

labrat101
October 6th, 2014, 10:49 AM
I'm recent grad school graduate (still looking for a postdoc) and relatively new to fountain pens. I have only been able to afford the less expensive ones but enjoy them all the same. I'd love to try out a quality vintage pen. This is very nice of you to host such a giveaway! =)

2ntense
October 6th, 2014, 11:58 AM
I am a high school student and also am relatively new to fountain pens. I do not have any vintage pens, so I would love to be included. Thanks for the great PIF.

inkyletters
October 6th, 2014, 12:48 PM
I'm a college student. Gorgeous pens are always vintage. And I don't have a green or real blue pen currently :) no matter what, very generous pif.

GiGi
October 6th, 2014, 09:03 PM
I am a college student...finishing up my BA in business management with an emphasis in agriculture.

RayCornett
October 8th, 2014, 10:29 AM
14 hours left!

RayCornett
October 9th, 2014, 01:35 AM
I apologize for the late drawing but GiGi, YOU WON :)

mtnbiker62
October 9th, 2014, 06:28 AM
Congratulations GiGi!! What an awesome PIF!

GiGi
October 9th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Thank you!