PDA

View Full Version : November 2014 Ann Arbor( Michigan) Pen Posse Meeting..............

Wolverine1
October 1st, 2014, 05:38 PM
Hello Friends,
Well, we that Ann Arbor Pen Posse will be meeting again on Sunday, November 2nd, at the Sweetwaters Cafe, located on Plymouth Road, located in North-East part of Ann Arbor, Michigan. I will post the address and a map with directions a bit later. Hope to see you all in Ann Arbor on Nov 2nd.
-Sid

00Photo
October 4th, 2014, 02:21 PM
Thanks Sid! I'll try to bring the whole crew again.

Sammyo
October 19th, 2014, 11:16 PM
Looking forward to learning so much from you wonderful people. I really can't wait :)

Kurt S
October 20th, 2014, 01:47 PM
I will be there. What time does it start?

ypsilanti
October 20th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Starts at 2pm. Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Wolverine1
November 1st, 2014, 06:29 AM
Address of Sweetwaters Cafe on Plymouth Road is as follows:

3393 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, Mi-48105

We will meet beginning at 2pm , Sunday, November 2nd. However, I will get there at about 1.30pm onwards. if you have any questions, feel free to email me at: sidss1(AT)gmail(DOT)com

ypsilanti
November 1st, 2014, 07:44 AM
See you tomorrow!

Sammyo
November 1st, 2014, 04:45 PM
I will be there with my wife and daughter, looking forward to it :)

Sammyo
November 2nd, 2014, 04:08 PM
I just want to say hello and thank you to everyone that showed up. I had a wonderful time, and the Sweetwaters Cafe is a wonderful place. Thank you for letting me try so many wonderful pens and inks. I see myself getting into trouble with this very soon!!!

A special thank you to the person that helped to worsen my addiction ;) with a selection... a vast array of a selection of ink samples to try. I can see myself placing some ink orders in a few weeks after I've tried some!!!!

Again, thank you all. Getting to see beautiful, never unwrapped vintage Parkers; wonderful flex nibs; J Harbin Stormy Grey ink in person and on paper; Jinhaos I always wanted to try and of course the conversation with a truly honest, nice, warm and welcoming group of people. I look forward to the next one.

I have now vowed, as it is fountain pen day next weekend, that all my social network posts and comments will be images of handwritten notes for the rest of this month.

Kurt S
November 2nd, 2014, 04:36 PM
I had a great time at my first Pen Posse meeting. It was definitely a pleasure meeting everyone! Looking forward to the next time!