PDA

View Full Version : A Font Question...

SProctor
April 9th, 2010, 11:08 AM
What a Great Web Site!

I was curious about what font was used to create the "Welcome!" image on the main page of the fpgeeks.com site... Was this an image that was created by ya'll or one that came with some sort of package or something?

Many thanks,

Stephen

dannzeman
April 9th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Welcome to the site, SProctor!
I'll have to let eriquito answer that one, he designed and created it.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

eriquito
April 9th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Hi Stephen!

I don't recall the font name off the top of my head, but as soon as I'm back at my computer (tonight), I'll have a look and let you know.

=) Eric
Son of Ragnar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SProctor
April 9th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Though off topic, I've seen a couple of your posts lately... both here and on FPN, where you used "Tapatalk." Personally, I don't go anywhere without my Blackberry and noticed there is a version specifically for that platform. I do intend to check it out when I have time to read some more about it and do the download. Probably a stupid question but do you like it? Have you had any issues with it?

Many thanks,

Stephen

eriquito
April 9th, 2010, 02:37 PM
I love Tapatalk!

I'm standing at a gas station in Primm, Nevada, and Tapatalk makes it possible for me to easily participate in the forum.

Naturally, I'd rather be at my desktop computer, but since I'm not, Tapatalk is great!

I've had no issues with the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eriquito
April 9th, 2010, 11:24 PM
I was curious about what font was used to create the "Welcome!" image on the main page of the fpgeeks.com site.

Hey Stephen,

I'm back at home and at my desktop computer.

The font used for the "Welcome!" image is called Freebooter and can be found at dafont.com.

=) Eric
Son of Ragnar

SProctor
April 11th, 2010, 12:20 AM
The font used for the "Welcome!" image is called Freebooter and can be found at dafont.com.

Thanks, and its a free one too! BTW, Great job on all the images!

Very Best Regards,
Stephen

«Sent from a BlackBerry»

eriquito
April 11th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Great job on all the images!

Thanks, Stephen!

=) Eric
Son of Ragnar