PDA

View Full Version : YAH! GREAT SATURDAY SALE! HAVE A LOOK!

Rick Krantz
October 4th, 2014, 12:00 AM
Hello everyone!

Time for our weekly listing most of mine, a few of my buddies tossed in for good measure.

So here's the deal... you see something you like, send me an email. Only three of the pens are his, the rest are mine..... So, I will put you in touch with him, for all matters concerning payment, etc....

Oh, like the item, but don't like the price, send us an email, we can talk!

All of these pens are freshly restored, meaning new fresh bladders, cleaned, etc... I have left the surfaces as-is to preserve the pen as close to original as possible. Any flaws I found have been pointed out.

These all come with my regular 1 year warranty on function, or basically the restoration. In that time, I will repair your pen to properly function as it should. This doesn't cover breakage, but we will do what we can to help the best we can.

Keep in mind, there are some relatively rare pens here, and some nice writers, so check them out and enjoy!

Shipping charges are as follows....

US Domestic.... $4.00 first class with tracking (I found that with materials, I have been not charging enough, and still am at a slight loss, figure the $3.37 with tracking then .20 cents bubble wrap, and .50 cent box, well, anyway, enough of that, sorry for the price increase everyone)

International.... $10.00 standard shipping.

well, thanks for looking, any questions, email me at: ckrantz3@msn.com

From left to right....

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/oct5/104part1.jpg

H1 Sheaffer oversized balance in pearl and black, huge 14K fine firm Sheaffer nib. Typical discoloration, rebuilt fills, writes, nice pen, trim is decent. ITEM PRICE $150

H2 Sheaffer snorkel in black F2 fine 14K non conical sheaffer nib. all new seals, fills, writes, clean pen. ITEM PRICE $40

H3 Sheaffer snorkel in black F3 fine two tone 14K non conical sheaffer nib, all new seals, fills, writes, clean pen ITEM PRICE $45

H4 Sheaffer lifetime snorkel in maroon, alloy paladium silver conical nib, fine point, all new seals, fills, writes, super clean pen ITEM PRICE $45

H5 Sheaffer Connaisseur pen in black plastic, 18K fine point nib, convertor fill. decent used, nice pen. ITEM PRICE $80

H6 Eversharp skyline in striped cap pattern, standard size, maroon barrel, fine firm 14K eversharp nib. levr fill, rebuilt, fills, writes. ITEM PRICE $50

H7 Eversharp skyline in blue gold filled cap, original price band, confirms fine flexible 14k eversharp nib, great pen, I would think it was new never used, but at least dipped, rebuilt, fills, writes. nice pen. cap is nice, all around as clean as they come. ITEM PRICE $85

H8 Parker Duofold Junior in pearl and black, typical discoloration, otherwise a clean pen, button filler, does not have a duofold junior nib, rather, it came with an odd 14K "penadnink" NY medium flex nib. it writes well, original christmas tree feed. ITEM PRICE $55

H9 Parker 51 in maroon, aerometric filler, clean pen, cap is decent with a small wear mark to left of clip. no dings, fine 14K hooded nib, fills, writes, nice user pen, but very clean. ITEM PRICE $65

H10 Parker 51 in cocoa, aerometric filler, clean pen, cap may have been polished, but otherwise real clean. Hooded fine 14K nib, fills, writes, nice user pen. quite clean ITEM PRICE $100

H11 Conway Stewart 58 in silver hatch web pattern. lever fill, nice clean pen, has a broad nib that lays the ink down real nice. ITEM PRICE $200

Next batch... part 2.... the cheaper stuff

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/oct5/104part2.jpg

C1 Eagle in wild celluloid. this was a heat rolled process produced pen, but the celluloid is wild. It came to mewith a rusted alloy metal EPENCO nib, and I replaced it with a sheaffer lifetime fine point that had wear to the masking, but it writes so very nice. it is a lever fill, with visulated section, you can see the barrel seam where it was heat rolled and welded, but the cool factor wins out on this one. trim is brassy, but presentable, you are buying this one so you got the only one on the block... ITEM PRICE $50

C2 Parker frontier, green, convertor filler, fine nib. come on... someone buy it already. ITEM PRICE $10

C3 Waterman slip cap, smaller student pen, lever fill, 14K waterman fine firm nib, this one needs a home... ITEM PRICE $15

C4 Sheaffer slip cap set, in gray, clean with original chalk marks, dolphin nib, barrel says medium, looks like an alloy fine to me, original box comes with. cartridge fill, ITEM PRICE $25

C5 Esterbrook SJ in black, lever fill, new rebuild, new boxed 2550 nib ITEM PRICE $25

C6 Esterbrook J in red, lever fill, new rebuild, new boxed 2550 nib ITEM PRICE $30

C7 Esterbrook J in red, lever fill, new rebuild, new boxed 2550 nib ITEM PRICE $30

C8 Esterbrook J in green, lever fill, new rebuild, new boxed 2550 nib ITEM PRICE $30

C9 Esterbrook J in black, lever fill, new rebuild, new boxed 2550 nib ITEM PRICE $30

bertcarson
October 5th, 2014, 07:12 AM
I'll take H2 if it's still available - give me payment info.

bertcarson
October 8th, 2014, 07:55 AM
Rick,
On 10/5 I replied to your sale post stating that I would like to buy H2. Today, 10/8 it's marked sold, but unless I've missed something it wasn't sold to me. Did I miss something.
Bert

mhosea
October 8th, 2014, 08:10 AM
Did I miss something.

Perhaps. Rick posts the same sale to more than one board, and he responds to email. PM would probably also work, since it generates an email. I wanted to buy the Connaisseur, but I wasn't fast enough! :)

So here's the deal... you see something you like, send me an email. Only three of the pens are his, the rest are mine..... So, I will put you in touch with him, for all matters concerning payment, etc....

Oh, like the item, but don't like the price, send us an email, we can talk!
[snip]
well, thanks for looking, any questions, email me at: ckrantz3@msn.com

bertcarson
October 9th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Thanks Mike,
That answers my question. Next time I'll know and hopefully win.
Bert

Rick Krantz
October 11th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Sorry, I rarely check replies to the post. Best way to get hold of me is to email. PM's sometimes get missed as well, unfortunately.

FWIW, I do have two snorkel sets this week, both nice with two tone conical nibs