PDA

View Full Version : PIF - 86 vintage postcards, I'll pay postage :)

Yehuwdiy
October 6th, 2014, 04:36 AM
I was bequeathed a box of postcards, all but two are clean with no writing on them. They are from all over the world but overall there is a stronger focus on the Asia Pacific region.

The postcards are from the 70s, 80s and 90s. Only a few are worth anything (more than $20) with most being of interest only!

I thought it would be nice to share them around, one per member (if you have more than one member in your house that is fine). They will be put into an envelope and posted as regular mail, anywhere in the world :)

If you'd like one please post here and then pm me, that way I'll be able to keep track of how many have been taken by the number of replies! If you'd like one of the ones with writing on them please say so in your pm.

Cheers,

Yehuwdiy

Yehuwdiy
October 7th, 2014, 04:04 AM
Fine. No-one want s to play my game. :(

I'll just take my bat and ball and go home then.

*walks off in a huff*

Lousygoodfornuttinweirdopenpeople...

Dreck
October 8th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Yow!! I just saw this. Sorry, grading papers kept me offline for the past couple days.

I'd love to take one off your hands

alc3261
October 8th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Could I possibly have a couple? I have 32 pen pals I can send them to!!
If you like postcards I have a few I could swap you - Fine Art, Botanical paintings or old Book cover art postcards?

Chrissy
October 9th, 2014, 03:36 AM
I love sending postcards, so I would also love to take part and wish I had more pen pals to send them to.

mtnbiker62
October 9th, 2014, 09:18 AM
I have a bunch of pen pals, and I'm always wishing I had something cool to send them. I would love to have one to share!