PDA

View Full Version : SOLD TWSBI 580 with Pendleton Butterline Italic // $75

heymatthew
October 6th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Hello all,
I have for sale a TWSBI 580 with a Pendleton Butterline Italic that I'd like to part with. I like the pen a lot, but I've got too many demonstrators and I'd like to focus on something else. The pen is in excellent condition and includes the original box and paperwork. It's about 4 months old. The stub is nice and crisp with a gentle amount of variation. Wonderful writer, just not one I'm using much.

I'm asking $75 for this inclusive of shipping and PayPal. The nib alone runs roughly $60 with this modification, I think.

I can provide photos if needed, but it really is in excellent condition and is ready to write. I've only ever inked it with Organic Studio Hancock ink and only one time.

Please PM or email with questions/offers. No trades at this time, please as I'm trying to offset another purchase.

Best,
Matthew

benincanada
October 6th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Do you have a writing sample ?

heymatthew
October 6th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Do you have a writing sample ?

I'll post one just as soon as I get home. :)

heymatthew
October 6th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Here you go! Hope this is helpful!

Wrathen
October 6th, 2014, 09:36 PM
you have very pretty handwriting. ... and wish I could swing another pen right now I really like my twsbi 580 and would love an italic

Zhivago
October 6th, 2014, 09:50 PM
Yeah, the 'TWSBI 580' bit is particularly nice. :applause:

heymatthew
October 7th, 2014, 07:00 AM
you have very pretty handwriting. ... and wish I could swing another pen right now I really like my twsbi 580 and would love an italic

Thank you very much! It's a lovely pen and Pendleton does beautiful work with nibs, but I was offsetting another purchase (which I'll be sending to him to have the same treatment applied).

Yeah, the 'TWSBI 580' bit is particularly nice. :applause:

Thank you! :D