PDA

View Full Version : Pendora is closing up shop. Clearing out Pen and Ink related items.

Pendora
October 6th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Good morning friends,
I wanted to let you all know that Pendora will be changing business models in 2015 and in order to prepare for the changes next year we are shutting down our retail sales as of the end of the month. As of now, I have dropped a lot of the prices on our site and added a 25% discount for all orders over $50. More drops will occur, more items will be moved to the clearance tab and several items will then be auctioned on ebay.

Shop our site and FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH OFFERS, should you see something you cant live without, or wish to purchase in bulk. Don't wait for prices to drop more as I have already sold out of over 35 products and will not be ordering any more.

We will continue to sell our Pen trays as these are quite popular with our friends here. For now, we are focused on moving out everything we can so we can start on manufacturing all of our pen and ink related products under our own trademark name.

Thanks. Michelle
www.pendorapens.com
email: Pendora@usa.com

Neo
October 6th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Is there a discount code to use at checkout?

Chrissy
October 6th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Do you ship internationally?

caribbean_skye
October 6th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Is there a discount code to use at checkout?

I think it is on the site

benincanada
October 6th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Is the J Herbin 1670 Rouge Hematite the 1st gen, the 2nd gen, or the 3rd gen of the ink ? Does it have the layer of gold on the bottom of the bottle ?

buddha1200
October 7th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Bulk price on pen trays please.

Jon Szanto
October 7th, 2014, 10:30 PM
The pen tray prices are pretty cheap already, if you've ever priced them elsewhere. I can also attest to how nice they are.