PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan M205 Yellow Demonstrator with EF Nib // $85

heymatthew
October 8th, 2014, 07:06 AM
Somebody take this guy home! Price dropped to $75 OBO!

Hello all,
I'm continuing the thinning of the demonstrator herd. This time it's a Pelikan M205 Yellow Demonstrator with an EF Nib. This pen usually comes with a double-broad, but I purchased this one from someone who had swapped it out for a very nice little EF nib. I was using this as a daily writer in my Nock Co. Fodderstack case for a while, but I have gone see-through crazy and ended up with too many demonstrators (I do that from time to time). As such, I'm looking to find this guy a new home. It writes wonderfully and is a bit finer than my Pelikan M805 EF nib.

The pen is in excellent condition with just minimal signs of use. I don't have a box for it, but I will make sure it is safely packaged for transit and that it arrives to you ready to ink. I'm looking to get $75 OBO inclusive of CONUS shipping and PayPal fees. I would also consider trading this pen for a pen of similar trade value.

Please PM or email me with questions or offers. I can post photos this evening if you'd like to see them.

Thanks,
Matthew

Curtisvan
October 8th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Could you post a pic and writing sample??

heymatthew
October 9th, 2014, 05:20 AM

heymatthew
October 9th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Still available! Make me an offer. :D

heymatthew
October 11th, 2014, 05:40 AM
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Crazyorange
October 11th, 2014, 05:55 AM

Ha ha ha...Your dating your self.

cbrand493
October 11th, 2014, 10:14 AM
PM Sent

conib
October 11th, 2014, 04:35 PM

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Montblanc boutique last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

heymatthew
October 12th, 2014, 02:47 PM

What? I'm only 30! Does that make me old? :D

heymatthew
October 12th, 2014, 02:48 PM

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Montblanc boutique last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I once passed out at a MontBlanc boutique. Doctor said it was something called "Sticker Shock." Apparently it's common in MB Boutiques, Ferrari Dealerships and Gucci Stores.

conib
October 12th, 2014, 03:20 PM

What? I'm only 30! Does that make me old? :D

Absolutely. We have a saying in the fountain pen revival movement that we don’t trust anybody over 30.