PDA

View Full Version : WTB Parker 51

TonicLime
July 9th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Hi! I have heard so much about the Parker 51 I want to test one out. I am looking for one in working condition. Not picky on color. I have a limited buget so I am not picky on condition the only thing I'm looking for is that it writes well. Thanks!

fountainpenkid
July 9th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Sure! Would you like a gold filled Vacumatic model ( blue diamond cap) for $85? It is in o.k condition--the barrel is really nice, the grip a bit worn, and the clip could use a polish. It is black. I'll take a picture for you. And yes, it works!

TonicLime
July 11th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Sure! Would you like a gold filled Vacumatic model ( blue diamond cap) for $85? It is in o.k condition--the barrel is really nice, the grip a bit worn, and the clip could use a polish. It is black. I'll take a picture for you. And yes, it works!

Thanks for the offer! I think my FP budget for the month is spent. If you have anymore in the near future you would like to sell let me know! :) THANKS for responding to my post.

fountainpenkid
July 16th, 2012, 05:46 PM
If you want to test one out, I'll send it to you. You can try it for a month or two and then send it back. you would have to send me a pen in exchange while my pen is away though...

Will