PDA

View Full Version : Stationary PIF

inkyletters
October 8th, 2014, 06:54 PM
I'm inspired by all the amazing giveaways going on right now so I'm throwing one of my own out there. It will be a packet consisting of several homemade envies, a5 stationary, vintage postcards and various other pretties.
To enter leave a comment telling me what your favorite place to buy letter sets or stationary is OR your favorite Halloween Movie. This PIF will close on October 13th at midnight cst, I will ship internationally- but a couple things will be taken out so I can follow the 1/4 inch rule to mail letter style!

Neo
October 8th, 2014, 08:06 PM
My shop of choice is Gouletpens.com

Lady Onogaro
October 8th, 2014, 09:14 PM
My favorite Halloween movie is and always will be The Uninvited with Ray Milland. Second favorite is Lady in White with Lukas Haas and Alex Rocco. I know they are pretty tame and not slasher-type movies, but that's the type of gal that I am.

Chrissy
October 9th, 2014, 01:40 AM
I recently visited Naples FL and I visited Hobby Lobby. I bought some adhesive and some envelopes in there, but I could have wondered about for several hours if I had been on my own. I also visited Arabesque which is a really nice pen shop/stationers although it's a bit expensive, but it's a B&M store so that's probably why.

I like buying stationery online too. Bureau Direct is good.

I don't like Halloween movies. Too scary

DMurphy
October 9th, 2014, 05:57 AM
I have purchased my writing paper from The Goulet Pen Co (http://www.gouletpens.com) with my paper of choice being Clairefontaine. I find the paper very smooth and definitely fountain pen friendly allowing the use of both sides of paper.

mtnbiker62
October 9th, 2014, 09:16 AM
I like the Clairfontaine Triomph pads and envelopes. I get the small ones from Goulet and the larger ones from Jet Pens.

GiGi
October 11th, 2014, 04:23 PM
My favorite Halloween movie is Nightmare Before Christmas.

Crazyorange
October 11th, 2014, 07:41 PM
The haunted 1963 version with Claire bloom and Julie Harris. Creepy without seeing a single ghost or blood.

inkyletters
October 18th, 2014, 08:46 AM
The winner for this is Chrissy! Please pm me your address so I can get your goodies in the mail!