PDA

View Full Version : Tenba computer/camera bag

tandaina
October 11th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Time to clear out some of my bags. First up is a lovely combination computer and camera bag by Tenba. I love(d) this bag, sadly my new computer is too big. :(

It is a lovely sort of raspberry (but more purple) color. Hard to describe. Very well padded and protective. My old 13" Macbook fit perfectly in the built in pouch, iPads and *small* laptops will fit. My 15" Macbook Pro DOES NOT FIT. Moveable padded dividers in main compartment give you flexibility to carry a camera and other random stuff. My professional DSLR body fits just fine with a decent sized lens attached. A huge zoom lens won't fit, all my primes fit just fine. This is a walking around bag, toss in the camera with attached lens, a lunch and go. You cannot carry your whole kit in this bag.

Well sized for ladies. Without the dividers lots of room for notebooks, pens, etc. Pockets galore, both zippered and not. Easy to organize gear. I'm only selling because I need a bag to carry my new laptop so this one is raising funds.

Shoulder strap has a great pad, and the back of the bag is heavily padded to make for comfortable carry. Zipper access to the computer compartment in back without having to open the whole bag.

Asking $80 + $15 S&H inside the US.

Inner pockets/divider and laptop liner:

Front pockets under flap:

Heavily padded back for comfort:

tandaina
October 11th, 2014, 11:40 AM
No idea why the pictures are so crappy. They are nice and crisp on my computer, look awful when uploaded, sorry!

mmahany
October 11th, 2014, 11:56 AM
No idea why the pictures are so crappy. They are nice and crisp on my computer, look awful when uploaded, sorry!

I'd suggest creating a photobucket account and embedding the images here.

Attachments generally have size/resolution limit which decreases the quality. Plus, it's more expensive for FPGeeks

LagNut
October 11th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Just FYI, I see texture of the bag, zipper teeth, etc when I zoom in on my phone. Not sure if you were looking for more, but the pictures look pretty clear to me.

Bag won't go with my shoes, though.

Good luck,
Mike