PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Falcon (Resin Version) With an option of buying a bottle of Iroshizuku ink.

jadehawk
October 15th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Hello everyone I am unsure where this type of post can be added. I search for a while for post like it but I am still unsure if FPGeeks Allows this.. (I figure I will be told Yes/No)

I am posting this because I believe it is a nice deal to be had on a Pilot Falcon.. The offer as it stands right now is via a marketplace called Massdrop. It is currently on its lowest price for the Mass sell down to $104.99 with your choice of Gold or Rhodium accents. Plus if you like you can pick up an Iroshizuku ink bottle for $20.

The ink bottle price is a nice add (although if you search well you can have it for the same via amazon and sometimes ebay).

Here is the link to the group buy:
(The link bellow is a guest link. as I understand it, in order for Massdrop to be able to sell below retail price, it must be considered a private community (In other words if you find a better price on Massdrop you can't take the add to Best Buy and have them match it.) and you must have an account before you make a purchase.)

Pilot Falcon & Optional ink addon (https://www.massdrop.com/buy/pilot-falcon?mode=guest_open)

And my referral link if you find this helpful (supposedly if 5 people make any purchase I eventually get a free gift box..):

https://www.massdrop.com/r/9GA8H3

Hope this helps anyone, I know I am one of them.

tinysnail
October 15th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the link. I definitely got in on this as soon as I saw it in the Massdrop newsletter yesterday. I don't think I'd ever be able to get the Falcon at a price this low, especially considering that they charge only a few dollars' shipping to Canada!

Chrissy
October 16th, 2014, 05:16 AM
Can I assume this pen and ink are mailed from the US? I'm trying to work out how much I would have to add on to get it through customs

jadehawk
October 16th, 2014, 07:12 AM
Yes as far as I know it's mailed from the US.

manoeuver
October 16th, 2014, 10:57 AM
crazy deal. got muh rhodium xf.

velo
October 16th, 2014, 09:29 PM
I've noticed a lot of fountain pens on Massdrop lately.

Cheshire
October 17th, 2014, 04:23 PM
I've noticed a lot of fountain pens on Massdrop lately.

They tend to sell niche stuff so not too surprising they might to be moving to modern FPs/stationery.

hardlined
October 18th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Did anyone try to order and ship it internationally? Even with customs its probably still 50% cheaper than you can get it for here in the UK.

Wrathen
October 20th, 2014, 10:27 AM
thats a nice deal too bad I'm low on funds after my Pilot VP and Goulet Ink order