PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Lamy 2000 with Shawn Newton Japanese Fine Nib

heymatthew
October 16th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Hello all,
I'm parting with another of my pens. Today it's the Lamy 2000. I bought this a while back (maybe around April/May time frame) with a Shawn Newton Japanese Fine nib on it (I think the pen was originally a Lamy EF, but Shawn Newton ground it down and tuned it to a Japanese Fine so it's a bit finer than a Lamy EF). The pen writes really well and is surprisingly smooth for being a Japanese fine. The pen is in good condition overall with a little wear to the very top of the cap and the clip. Otherwise, the makrolon material is essentially indestructible. The piston is smooth and takes a full ink supply. The only reason I'm selling is because I'm just not using this pen as much as I would like. For me, the grip (or lack thereof) is a little off for me because I hold my pens very close to the nib.

I'm asking $115 $105 shipped anywhere in the US. I think I have the original box, but I'm not 100% on that. Correction: I DO have the original box and packaging and it will be included. I will cover PayPal fees and if you feel the price is too high, please make me a reasonable offer. I'm not interested in any trades at this time as I'm offsetting some other purchases made recently.

Thanks,
Matthew

drakkenkorin
October 17th, 2014, 02:58 AM
Can you post pix of the pen, nib and a writing sample?

Thanks!

heymatthew
October 17th, 2014, 08:12 AM
Here you go!!! Let me know if you need anything else.

heymatthew
October 19th, 2014, 06:25 AM
Still available.

heymatthew
October 20th, 2014, 05:52 AM
Price drop to $105. I'm pretty sure the nib modification cost about half of this...

heymatthew
October 20th, 2014, 11:24 AM
PENDING