PDA

View Full Version : +2 kendo-karate

Wile E Coyote
April 10th, 2010, 12:06 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know there's a realtively new seller of Japanese pens on eBay. He goes by the name kendo_karate and his prices are around 20% less than the usual suspects. I ordered a couple of pens last week and communications were on par with everyone else from the region considering the timezone and language differences. The order was placed late Sunday night EDT and I had the pens in my hand by 10:00am EDT Thursday. He uses EMS shipping which was $15 for the two boxes wrapped in bubblewrap inside newspaper in a bubblewrap EMS envelope.

Since he is relatively new (298 sales as of 4/8/2010) he isn't fully stocked but said he will get any model available from the big 3 Japanese manufacturers (Pilot/Namiki, Sailor and Platinum).

I can say I will be ordering more pens from him in the future.

Roger3
April 12th, 2010, 11:04 PM
I noticed his very attractive prices on some Sailor models so low they gave me pause. Good to read others have good experiences with seller

duncan
November 15th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I have also used Kendo-Karate (http://stores.ebay.com/kendo-karate-Japanese-company?_rdc=1) (March 2012). Good prices and good service. He is in Japan so can get models that are harder to get in the US.

Sailor Kenshin
May 8th, 2013, 01:21 PM
I notice they state that price does not include import fees. What sort of amount are we talking about for shipment to the US? Anyone know?

KrazyIvan
May 8th, 2013, 02:29 PM
I notice they state that price does not include import fees. What sort of amount are we talking about for shipment to the US? Anyone know?

I purchased from them and had no customs charges. What I paid through eBay was the total cost.