PDA

View Full Version : 3 Vintage Waterman Pens

Carole
October 17th, 2014, 11:35 PM
These pens haven't been out of the pen tray much during the past year or so: all of them are restored and writing well, and have no major flaws that I know of (no nib cracks or bends; no serious bodily injuries). Good tipping material present on all of the nibs. I never experienced skipping or railroading with any of these. (I'm selling because I have duplicates, and they simply aren't being used.) I'll give details in each description. Price includes shipping within CONUS. Payment is with PayPal, please PM me if you are interested in the pen, or have questions.

SOLD 1. Waterman 3V Pen and Pencil set, in the Christmas colors, 14k Waterman's Canada nib, flexible. SOLD Purchased restored from a well-known seller. Writes well unflexed, requires a bit of pressure to achieve the flex shown in the sample. Very nice.

SOLD 2. Waterman 52, BCHR, 14k Waterman's New York nib, flexible. $90. The nib is a fine point, and flexes nicely with just a little pressure. I haven't written with this pen very much. The flow is excellent, a little more than I prefer-- if I had used the pen more often, I would have re-sacced it and heat-set the nib (just my preference). But it writes nicely as it is now. It's very easy to remove the section, but it's not loose.

SOLD3. Waterman Stalwart, 14k Waterman's flexible nib. $70. A very smooth writing experience, the nib is a medium flex, or a semi-flex, in my opinion. Easy to achieve the flex in the sample but does very well with regular writing. Great as a daily pen or as an intro to vintage flexible gold nibs.