PDA

View Full Version : How to reply

grandmia
July 12th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Hi all...
Can some one tell me how i reply to comments left.I would like to reply to each one individually...Many thank.

writingrav
July 12th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Just write in the quick replay box and hit "reply." If you want to make sure the person knows you are replying to him or her, hit replay with quote, which will save their post in your reply. Hope that helps.

KrazyIvan
July 12th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Hi all...
Can some one tell me how i reply to comments left.I would like to reply to each one individually...Many thank.

Just write in the quick replay box and hit "reply." If you want to make sure the person knows you are replying to him or her, hit replay with quote, which will save their post in your reply. Hope that helps.

Stef, If it is in this forum and you have several people to reply to, click the little quotes bubble with the plus next to on the right hand side of each post. A little green check mark will apear. then click the "+Reply to thread" button and everyone that you checked with be quoted. You can reply to each post in one post, just don't type in between the [QUOTE tags.

The quotes will appear in the quick reply box at the bottom of the page.

grandmia
July 12th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Great thanks for the advise.....

grandmia
July 12th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Stef, If it is in this forum and you have several people to reply to, click the little quotes bubble with the plus next to on the right hand side of each post. A little green check mark will apear. then click the "+Reply to thread" button and everyone that you checked with be quoted. You can reply to each post in one post, just don't type in between the [QUOTE tags.

The quotes will appear in the quick reply box at the bottom of the page.
Hi Ivan...Many thanks for the instructions.I hope i have done it right.....

KrazyIvan
July 12th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Hi Ivan...Many thanks for the instructions.I hope i have done it right.....

Yes, just keep in mind you can check multiples and reply in one post. :)

KrazyIvan
January 16th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Why does that seem like a spam post? I did not click the link.

snedwos
January 16th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Why does that seem like a spam post? I did not click the link.

Part of me always wants to, just for amusement's sake...

fpquest
January 17th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Part of me always wants to, just for amusement's sake...
I used to work with a guy who said that, and acted. He was amused by IT re-imaging his PC or restoring files. I was amused by their comments. :)