PDA

View Full Version : Scriptus Toronto: Update, and Exhibitors Map Online

D Armstrong
October 21st, 2014, 07:00 PM
With just under two weeks to go until Scriptus 2014, preparations are kicking into high gear.

As mentioned before, we have a full venue, with just under 40 exhibitors booked into the stunning Appel salon at the Toronto Reference Library. To get a peek at what is in store, a downloadable map of exhibitors and their locations is now available on the show's website at: http://scriptustoronto.com

We are looking forward to seeing everyone there; one Toronto pen shop alone has given out over 500 leaflets, and the website has had over one thousand unique visitors.

So mark November 2 down on your calendar, and be sure to mention you saw it on FPGeeks!

chatminouche
October 22nd, 2014, 11:38 AM
Looking forward to this!! Thank you for giving Canadian FPGeeks a great event to attend!! :)

Mags
October 26th, 2014, 05:36 AM
So only one week to wait now for the big event. I need paper,some new inks 10 ml sample packs would be perfect, I don't need any pens but I could be tempted as Christmas is the time for giving. Perhaps a new journal or Filofax inserts will be something I find. Which reminds me I have a Filofax to sell one of these days.

orfew
October 26th, 2014, 10:05 AM
I am also looking forward to this. Should be lots of fun. Anyone want to meet up at the show?

Mags
October 26th, 2014, 06:47 PM
For sure. I plan on bringing 20 pens I want to part with for cash all under $200. Many in the $40-70 range.

kataish
October 27th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Which reminds me I have a Filofax to sell one of these days.

Details please? ;)

benincanada
October 31st, 2014, 06:16 PM
For sure. I plan on bringing 20 pens I want to part with for cash all under $200. Many in the $40-70 range.

Which pens ??

Mags
October 31st, 2014, 07:42 PM
Oh there is Parker, cross, TWSBI, Noodlers, a Mr Pen Italix,

benincanada
October 31st, 2014, 09:26 PM
Thanks Mags.

For ppl going ... What is on your hitlist? Anything you're bringing to sell or trade?

Me, I'm looking to pick up some ink (Akkerman if anyone has, rare Sailor if anyone has, Herbin 1670 [maybe]), some paper, and see what pens sing to me. Also bringing a factory Pelikan Italic nib to be ground down to something closer to a CI (it's very stubby now).

Also, may bring some to trade or unload: couple of Jinhaos, Pilot Metro, Noodlers Konrad blue demonstrator, unopped bottle of the discontinued ink Sailor Jentle Sky High - not sure if this is something that is "done" for people who aren't exhibiting at a table !

Mags
November 1st, 2014, 05:11 AM
Ben no pen show ever stopped buying and selling and swaps. I looked my pens over and here are the ones up for the show to find new homes. I added a snorkel a tuck away and a Visconti

Mags

earthdawn
November 2nd, 2014, 12:02 AM
SO any updates on how the show was.... or pics ???

Mags
November 2nd, 2014, 05:54 AM
Well Earthdawn so far I am reading the forum pages and will be heading in to Toronto in a half hour or so. Doors open at 10 am. I started a separate thread for the show pictures and swag everyone. Have a look.