PDA

View Full Version : WTB an ugly stick (Rotring Core Rubidium or Coridium)

etoyoc
July 13th, 2012, 05:48 PM
I was going through my pens today and decided to ink up my Rotring Core Eternium. It made me wish that I had picked up a Coridium or Rubidium when they were cheap and readily available.

Yeah, I have been watching for quite a while for someone to decide that they are too embarrassed to keep their Rotring core pens. And although I have seen a few of the other colors come up once or twice, I have not had a chance to get one of these) I would like such a big ugly red/black pen to fill with Nikita or Red Dragon for school purposes. I know.. I can find them on eBay. But I refuse to pay 45+ on a pen that was $35 list price and could be had for $25 several years ago. I already have a Core with an XL nib, but would like a smaller nib. I would like converter, but then again, for the right price, I don't need the converter or a special nib size.

So, if you have an ugly stick core that you want to get rid of, but don't have anyone you despise enough to give it to and are too embarrassed and are worried about ruining your geek cred to post it in a for sale, PM me with an offer.

Tracy Lee
July 14th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Funny you should mention Core Rotring. Here are the colors I have, they just sit. All nibs medium or less I am pretty sure. Available if you like any, VERY reasonable for a good home.

Tracy Lee
July 14th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Not sure I am adding picture right . . .

Tracy Lee
July 14th, 2012, 07:19 AM
It shows me it is here, but not seeing in the forum . . .

Tracy Lee
July 14th, 2012, 07:23 AM
There they are, sorry about that Administrator folks. User error . . . And an example of why I prefer my fountain pens. :p:o

etoyoc
July 14th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Looks like a great collection of Core pens there... PM sent