PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Sheaffer's Snorkel Admiral

AZBennett
October 29th, 2014, 03:30 PM
I am selling some of my recently repaired pen stock. I have conducted all repairs on this pens myself. I am not a professional pen restorer, however, I have repaired quite a few of my own pens and have recently begun to sell off some of the more cosmetically sound pens especially those I do not use. I have resacced this pen with the appropriate sac according to Richard Binder's reference pages the Snorkel has new O-ring and Point Gasket and pen has been cleaned and soaked prior to repair. The sac was tested first with water then with ink to ensure is would write to the best of its abilities and the feed could keep up with fast writing. Finally I cleaned and polished these pens to the best of my ability.

Sheaffer's Snorkel Admiral - Pastel Blue with a 14kt No. 5 fine nib. The nib exhibits slight line variation under light pressure but is not flexible, it writes a very fine line though I would say it is a little too broad to be labeled EF. All new seals have been lubricated properly. Snorkel system was tested with water and finally with in. It writes nicely. The pen shows its age well, though it has less than the usual micro-scratches and is free of teeth marks or large scratches.-[SOLD]

Payment via Paypal only

Shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail with Signature - $5 USD, Insurance available upon request at the buyers cost. Will consider international shipping via USPS Priority International Mail with Buyer paying the shipping cost.

Open to reasonable offers via PM.

AZBennett
October 30th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Price reduced

AZBennett
November 1st, 2014, 08:23 AM
Price reduced

AZBennett
November 2nd, 2014, 09:16 AM
Purchase of this pen will include five 4ml ink samples of the following inks: Pilot Irishizuku Fuyu Syogun, Noodlers Black Swan in Australian Roses (old formula), Noodlers Burma Road Brown, Diamine Orange and Diamine Blue-Black.

AZBennett
November 5th, 2014, 05:31 PM
Final Price reduction.

AZBennett
November 8th, 2014, 07:14 AM
SOLD