PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Parker Striped Duofold & Eversharp Skyline (Lady & Demi)

AZBennett
October 29th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Up for grabs these are two of my recently repaired vintage pens. However, these have some slight flaws cosmetically, see pictures for the specifics. Again I have resacced, talced, cleaned, polished and where applicable aligned the nibs. I am not a professional pen restoration technician, rather a pen hobbyist and self taught repairer of these beautiful vintage writing instruments. I strive to document the pens as best as possible in the photos and through inspection of each pen through a loupe. I regularly use Richard Binder's reference page for sac size, color specifics, and other information to ensure the information on each pen is as accurate as possible.

1. Eversharp Demi Skyline - Dubonnet Red with Gold Filled cap and Dubonnet Red derby, F/M nib with some spring but not flex allowing for minor line variation. This pen has a few cosmetic flaws: minor plate loss on the upper portion of the lever, some pinpoint dings on the GF cap and some form of imperfection of the barrel plastic opposite the lever. Despite these flaws the pen writes wonderfully. The pen has what I believe to be an older non-banner Eversharp nib, rather it has the heart shaped breather hole and EVERSHARP in a semi-circle at the top of the nib. - [50] SOLD USD

2. Parker Striped Lady Duofold - Dusty Red (Maroon) button filler with a Medium nib that exhibits some flex. I resacced and thoroughly cleaned/tested the button filler mechanism. The nib was slightly misaligned due to someone screwing the cap too far down and thus the nib got caught in the upper cap area. I had thought to replace the nib, but once I worked on it and got it to write again I decided to leave what I assume is the original nib on this pen. I was able to realign the nib and it writes quite nicely after some smoothing. The barrel date code is 0 while the nib is a 2. date code. There is a half inch scratch to the right of the clip just above the cap ring that is visible to the naked eye when the light hits it. Despite the flaws the pen writes nicely and has some flex. - [70] SOLD USD

Purchase of both pens - 75 USD (inclues shipping to CONUS)

Payment via Paypal only

Shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail with Signature - $5 USD, Insurance available upon request at the buyers cost. Will consider international shipping via USPS Priority International Mail with Buyer paying the shipping cost.

Open to reasonable offers via PM.

AZBennett
October 31st, 2014, 11:49 PM
Prices reduced

AZBennett
November 2nd, 2014, 08:57 AM
Prices reduced

Neo
November 4th, 2014, 08:22 PM
Are these still available?

AZBennett
November 4th, 2014, 08:25 PM