PDA

View Full Version : PIF: TWSBI Nibs

Laura N
October 31st, 2014, 12:58 PM
It looks like these are all claimed now. If something changes I'll open it up again.

While rummaging through a box of pen odds and ends, I came across two TWSBI 540 nib units, one B and one stub of indeterminate size. I don't know what TWSBI pens these fit, other than the 540, and I cannot test them. Respond here if you want one.

In the unlikely event that there are more claimants than nibs, I will preference people who (a) own a TWSBI 540-size pen, and so can actually use the nib, of course, and (b) participate in the forum.

writingrav
October 31st, 2014, 01:14 PM
Laura. I actually need a 540 broad nib unit to replace one I mangled. Let me know.

Laura N
October 31st, 2014, 01:26 PM
Laura. I actually need a 540 broad nib unit to replace one I mangled. Let me know.

It's yours with pleasure. Please PM me with your information.

writingrav
October 31st, 2014, 01:33 PM
Will do

Wrathen
October 31st, 2014, 01:52 PM
I would love a stub nib to try. Do we know if a 540 nib will fit on a 580?

Holsworth
October 31st, 2014, 02:27 PM
I'd love to try that stub if it's still available, it's one thing I'd really like to try.

Laura N
October 31st, 2014, 04:00 PM
I would love a stub nib to try. Do we know if a 540 nib will fit on a 580?

It's the same size, according to TWSBI's Amazon store, so since you were first, I will send it to you if you PM me with your information.

Laura N
October 31st, 2014, 04:02 PM
I'd love to try that stub if it's still available, it's one thing I'd really like to try.

It looks like Wrathen got in ahead of you, so I'm going to give him the first shot. If for some reason he changes his mind it's yours.

jay.is.here
October 31st, 2014, 11:37 PM
Congratulation to Wrathen & Writingrav. Great work Laura. :)

Wrathen
November 10th, 2014, 11:55 AM
It looks like these are all claimed now. If something changes I'll open it up again.

While rummaging through a box of pen odds and ends, I came across two TWSBI 540 nib units, one B and one stub of indeterminate size. I don't know what TWSBI pens these fit, other than the 540, and I cannot test them. Respond here if you want one.

In the unlikely event that there are more claimants than nibs, I will preference people who (a) own a TWSBI 540-size pen, and so can actually use the nib, of course, and (b) participate in the forum.

http://i.imgur.com/ClMkZjE.jpg