PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Bargain Pen Sale

Laura N
October 31st, 2014, 04:35 PM
These are essentially all sold; a few are on hold while I figure out mailing costs. Thank you to everyone who asked about them.

I have turned up some pens I don't use and would like to sell on. All pens are cosmetically good, though the three restored vintage Sheaffers have some trim wear and plating loss, and all the pens have some marks or use or age like microscratches. All the pens I have used (#1-5 and #11) are in good working order; the others are unused. All prices are before shipping.

Buy at least one of Pens #1-5, and you can add Pen 6 or 7 for $10 off or get one of pens #8-11 free (since those cost $10 or less). Buy the entire lot of 11 pens for $165 (plus shipping).

To simplify the transaction on my end, I will give preference to buyers who want more than one of Pens #1-5.

Please PM me directly with questions or to buy these pens; I will not necessarily see comments in the thread.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/mochasolo/For%20Sale/Other%20Pens/DSC_0613_zps70a7430c.jpg (http://s65.photobucket.com/user/mochasolo/media/For%20Sale/Other%20Pens/DSC_0613_zps70a7430c.jpg.html)

1. Lamy Studio Brushed Steel -- with converter plus your choice of a Lamy steel nib in widths EF-B; works well, but too heavy for me. SOLD

2. Faber-Castell Ambition Rhombus -- with converter; F nib is ground to cursive italic; I received this in a trade and found it very nice but too heavy for me. SOLD

3. Marine Green Sheaffer Balance (small) -- Lifetime gold F nib; lever filler; measures 4 3/4" capped but 5 5/8" posted; has a smooth fine nib. SOLD

4. Marine Green Sheaffer Balance (full-length) -- Lifetime gold F nib is almost turned downward at the tip, so it looks a little rough, but Pendelton ground it to a fine stub that writes smoothly and with modest line variation; lever filler. SOLD

5. Green Striated Sheaffer Balance Vacuum Filler -- full-size slender girth; Lifetime nib in fine that's on the finer side and is smooth with a touch of feedback; restored by Ron Zorn (which costs $45). SOLD

6. Parker 45 burgundy -- gold nib that looks like a standard M; I've never used this and don't know if anyone has; comes with Parker squeeze converter that is nearly worth the price of the pen. SOLD

7. Parker 45 olive green -- steel nib that looks like an M; again, I've never used this and don't know if anyone has; comes with Parker squeeze converter that is worth the price of the pen. SOLD

8. Parker 15 Flighter -- steel nib, looks like an F or M; again, I've never used this and don't know if anyone has; comes with Parker twist converter that is worth the price of the pen. SOLD

9. Sheaffer calligraphy pen -- marked F .8mm; comes with Sheaffer twist converter; I've never used this and don't know if anyone has. SOLD

10 and 11. Pilot 78G (x2) -- B nibs; one I've used and so can confirm it has a typical dry nib but works; the other I haven't used; each come with the converter. BOTH SOLD

Cyber6
October 31st, 2014, 06:54 PM
Hello I am interested in both your Lamy and Faber Castel.. but can't send a PM (your mailbox is full)

C.

Laura N
October 31st, 2014, 07:20 PM
Thank you I just emptied the inbox. It seems a number of people have tried. Sorry! It should work now. :)

Brisboy
October 31st, 2014, 07:23 PM
Pm sent re. Olive 45 and 15 flighter.

Laura N
November 1st, 2014, 10:01 AM
Everything has been mailed.