PDA

View Full Version : Report Post Timer not counting

Jeph
November 7th, 2014, 04:16 AM
Edit: Whinning about it on the forums appears to have fixed it. Nevermind. :noidea:

So today was a slow, 2 spammer day. So far. I report the first, and then go to report the second and I get the "you must wait 44 seconds" message. I always forget about that so about a minute later I go to do the deed and it stills says that I have to wait 44 seconds. I closed all of the IE tabs, logged back in and tried again. "you must wait 44 seconds" I closed all my tabs and cleared my cache. "you must wait 44 seconds"

IE 8 and Windows 7 Home Premium

I wanna repaort those damn spammers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Farmboy
November 8th, 2014, 06:04 AM
Edit: Whinning about it on the forums appears to have fixed it. Nevermind. :noidea:

So today was a slow, 2 spammer day. So far. I report the first, and then go to report the second and I get the "you must wait 44 seconds" message. I always forget about that so about a minute later I go to do the deed and it stills says that I have to wait 44 seconds. I closed all of the IE tabs, logged back in and tried again. "you must wait 44 seconds" I closed all my tabs and cleared my cache. "you must wait 44 seconds"

IE 8 and Windows 7 Home Premium

I wanna repaort those damn spammers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
As requested, I have reported this thread...