PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Pilot Elite 95S (14k EF Nib, Deep Red)

Zhivago
November 9th, 2014, 07:05 PM
For sale is a Pilot Elite 95S fp with a deep red (burgundy) resin barrel, gold trim and a 14k EF nib. The pen was used lightly and has no more than light signs of use. It will come with box, papers and a Con-20 converter. $73, including shipping in the USA; will accept PayPal or check/money order. Thank you.

KBeezie
November 9th, 2014, 10:22 PM
You have any older write samples laying around? I've only had experience with the 70s short Elites which are pretty close in shape/size/style, but their nib sizes seem to be slightly different than modern.

Edit: n/m if you don't just noticed Goulet actually has the E95S in their nib nook for comparison.

Zhivago
November 9th, 2014, 11:08 PM
You have any older write samples laying around? I've only had experience with the 70s short Elites which are pretty close in shape/size/style, but their nib sizes seem to be slightly different than modern.

Edit: n/m if you don't just noticed Goulet actually has the E95S in their nib nook for comparison.

Glad you found the Goulet sample; but I took a picture before seeing your edit. Like the Custom nibs, line variation can be had with a little effort; but, of course, the nib isn't a flex nib.

Btw, the pen just sold.