PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Upstate New York

anaximander
July 22nd, 2012, 07:48 AM
Greetings! I know some of you already from FPN and from the much-missed Write Time @9 with the Goulets, but thought I'd introduce myself here. I'm an academic librarian in NY and have been using fountain pens for about 5 years now. I have a small collection that favors Pelikan (modern and vintage) and vintage American pens (esp. Parker and Sheaffer). I'm also a huge fan of Edison Pens!

I dabble in calligraphy (mostly Spencerian) and other hobbies include tea, Victorian Literature, and Batman.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Ron

writingrav
July 22nd, 2012, 08:27 AM
Welcome to the madness!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jfsisler
July 22nd, 2012, 11:23 AM
:welcome: Hi! I think you'll like it here just fine:)

southpaw52
July 22nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
:welcome: abroad and hello

Bogon07
July 22nd, 2012, 06:01 PM
Hi and welcome Anaximander.
Feel free to show off some of your Spencerian calligraphy in the creative or review forums.

ianmedium
July 23rd, 2012, 08:46 AM
Hello and welcome!

I love the diversity of your interests, one of the many benefits of your profession I am sure! Oh yes, you live in one of the most beautiful places on Earth I feel!

KrazyIvan
July 23rd, 2012, 08:57 AM
Hello Ron. Welcome to the forum.

fountainpenkid
July 23rd, 2012, 09:42 AM
Welcome!

goldiesdad
July 23rd, 2012, 04:37 PM
Welcome Ron ...

manoeuver
July 24th, 2012, 01:54 PM
hey now.

Sailor Kenshin
July 26th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Greetings! I know some of you already from FPN and from the much-missed Write Time @9 with the Goulets, but thought I'd introduce myself here. I'm an academic librarian in NY and have been using fountain pens for about 5 years now. I have a small collection that favors Pelikan (modern and vintage) and vintage American pens (esp. Parker and Sheaffer). I'm also a huge fan of Edison Pens!

I dabble in calligraphy (mostly Spencerian) and other hobbies include tea, Victorian Literature, and Batman.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Ron

Batman. Kewl. Welcome.

Rich L
July 28th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Welcome!

And what longitude is mouse-side?

Cheers!

Sailor Kenshin
July 29th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Welcome!

And what longitude is mouse-side?