PDA

View Full Version : What pencil are you waiting for?

Avalona
November 13th, 2014, 05:22 AM
Didn't see a topic about this, and figured the pencil forum should have one too.
I went on a bit of a pencil spree - mostly woodcase pencils - last night, and now I'm waiting for 8 boxes of twelve pencils each to arrive. Golden Bear Blue #2, ProspectorsChoice #2, Musgrave Test 100, ForestChoice #2 all from Pencils.com, and from Modes4U, four boxes of pencils that I don't know much about other than that they're all 2B and have San-X characters on them. And three mechanical pencils that take 0.5 leads (again, don't know much about the brand, just that it's Japanese-made, so it should be okay). They are also cutesy, because they're Hello Kitty, Rilakkuma and Mickey and Minnie Mouse (because I am a mature adult. </s).

So how about the rest of you?

Flounder
November 17th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Str-e-e-tching a point, I'm waiting on a hopefully old-construction parker jotter ballpoint to go with my nice jotter pencil. This may or may not have something to do with all the mad men episodes I've been watching on watchserie. I like the uninterrupted lines of my button activated jotter pencil better than my cap activated 45 pencil.

shudaizi
November 18th, 2014, 08:05 PM
None right now, but only because the Mitsubishi Pure Malt mechanical pencil arrived from Japan last week. :-) Haven't had much of a chance to use it so far though.