PDA

View Full Version : Several nice fountain pens for sale

MikeW
July 23rd, 2012, 07:14 AM
Hello Fountain Pen Geeks,

I have too many beautiful fountain pens that are not getting the use that they deserve, and thus, they need to be sold. I will try to post pictures of them later today.

All are in excellent/near-new condition but for microscratches, if any.

Shipping (small packet air) is included from London, Canada. More expensive shipping method is at buyer's option & incremental cost.

Not interested in trades. Payment by Paypal, due within 48 hours of agreement to purchase. All prices in US$. Here is the list:

Signum Ornamenta fountain pen in classic Black with sterling silver trim & clip, 18kt rhodium plated gold broad, stubbish, nib & a captured converter filling system - $158

Taccia Momenta “Midnight Clouds” fountain pen with chrome plated trim & rhodium plated steel medium nib, cartridge filling system with converter included. This is a retired model - I call this the “Poor Person’s Divina” because of its similarity to the Visconti Divina - Sold, thanks!

Filcao Columbia in lapis blue with yellow speckles celluloid with sterling silver rings and rhodium plated clip, a medium/broad (more broad than medium) steel nib ground to stub by Mr. Binder, a button filler - the same filling mechanism as a vintage Parker Duofold - Sold, thanks!

Platinum 3776 fountain pen in pearl & black (some call it calico, others call it stone) made from rolled sheet real celluloid, with Platinum's noted three-tine Music nib, cartridge filling system with converter included. A beautiful pen that is highly underrated - Sold, thanks!

The first firm "I will take it" gets the pen. If you want the pen or have any questions, please let me know at mawcatax AT yahoo DOT ca

Thanks for looking!
MikeW

Maja
July 24th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Just my 2 cents....
Mike is an excellent seller and runs the London Pen Club in London, Ontario, Canada. I've received pens from him in the past and he is super-reliable :)

MikeW
July 24th, 2012, 02:37 PM
:redface:Thank you very much Maja, the feelings are mutual!!

MikeW