PDA

View Full Version : CT Pen Posse 2014-2015

fountainpenkid
November 16th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Hi fellow Connecticutters (and other New Englanders)!

If you did not attend the first ever CT pen meeting over a year ago, I would like to report that it went well! There was a pretty good turnout, and we all met in Hartford at a small coffee shop. I have been very busy lately with my senior year in high school, and have not been able to keep up with all that happens on this forum. Have any meetings taken place since?
I would love to arrange another meeting, though I will not be able to go until my college applications are sent in late December. If you are interested in making a second meeting happen, please post what general places and times would work best for you. I am fine meeting in Hartford as before, but maybe would want to switch the shop that we meet at.
Let's make this happen!

Best,

Crazyorange
November 16th, 2014, 02:46 PM
I'm up for it. I don't live close enough to Hartford to know locations. If I can assist pm me.

klpeabody
November 17th, 2014, 05:49 PM
I am up for it as well.

Perhaps we can try meeting at one of the numerous Panera Bread locations in CT. Free parking, and they really don't give you a hard time re: how long you stay. Just a thought.

cwent2
November 17th, 2014, 07:39 PM
I Wood (pun intended) love to attend again - if you'll have me - I am game for a not downtown Hartford meeting area.

Carl Wood

Beowulf50
November 18th, 2014, 07:42 AM
I would love to meet up again. I might ask if there would be someplace between Boston and Hartford, as winter driving can be iffy, and some of us ol' folk don't drive after dark. Free parking is always welcome!

Bill