PDA

View Full Version : Dex by Kingsley Fountain Pen

migo984
November 26th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Hi all,

On offer for my latest PIF is a Denim Blue c/c fountain pen, suitable for new fountain pen users, younger students or for someone who just wants an EDC they won't worry about damaging, lending or losing!

This pen is brand new, boxed, never inked, has a medium point nib, and comes with a supplied blue cartridge. I will include a Pelikan converter, which the seller states is suitable for use with the pen.

It is a low cost pen yet it still comes with a 12 month guarantee, of which there are 8 months remaining. I will include the care guide/warranty paper.

These pens are sold by The Pen Shop in the UK, although this colour is no longer available. This is an extract from the shop's web-site :-

Dex by Kingsley Smooth Fountain Pen with soft touch contoured grip and irridium nib encourages confidence and enjoyment in handwriting.

Features:

- Soft touch contoured grip to encourage correct grip for confident handwriting
- German- made irridium tip nib
- Supplied with one blue ink cartridge, takes Dex cartridge
- Will take a Pelikan Converter
- One year Guarantee on mechanical parts

If you'd like this pen, reply in this thread saying why you want it. No winners of previous PIFs in the past 3 months please. I'll close the PIF on Wednesday 3rd December at 7pm GMT.

I'm willing to ship the pen worldwide at my expense.

Good luck :)

sparkinflint
November 26th, 2014, 01:45 PM
I would love to try this but i dont know if you are referring to your PIFs or PIFs in general.

Neo
November 26th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Thank you for your generosity. This would be great for my little boy.

vips.fp
November 26th, 2014, 10:11 PM
Please consider me for this pif. I would use it in my class. :) Very generous pif.

DMurphy
November 27th, 2014, 03:38 AM
Not an entry as I am not eligible. This is a great and generous PIF, what a great way to get an EDC or a pen to pass on to someone that has started to take an interest in writing with a fountain pen!

Thank you once again migo!!

migo984
November 27th, 2014, 04:27 AM
I would love to try this but i dont know if you are referring to your PIFs or PIFs in general.

Well I meant all PIFs but on second thoughts I'll just restrict those who've won mine........

jay.is.here
November 27th, 2014, 07:48 AM
count me in :) lovely edc pen.

sparkinflint
November 27th, 2014, 02:26 PM
alright count me in then please :)

magickaleva
November 29th, 2014, 12:08 PM
I would so love to win. I never win anything! :-D

zengirl1997
December 1st, 2014, 07:58 PM
It looks like a good beginner's pen, and it has a real medium nib, versus my pen which came with a stub nib. I'd like to continue learning with a true fountain pen nib so count me in please!

migo984
December 4th, 2014, 04:29 AM
The winner of this PIF is Neo :dance3:

Congratulations. I'll send you a PM for your postal details and will post to you asap.

migo

Neo
December 4th, 2014, 05:43 AM
:) thank you very much.

jay.is.here
December 4th, 2014, 06:59 AM
Congratulations neo. n very nice pif migo :)

sparkinflint
December 4th, 2014, 07:35 AM
congrats neo :)

vips.fp
December 4th, 2014, 10:16 PM
congrats neo :wink:

Neo
December 17th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Thank you Migo984, we received yesterday and he loves it, it's actually in his favorite shade of blue. :thank_you2: