PDA

View Full Version : MI, Somerset mall - Delta trunk sale (?)

Sammyo
November 30th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Hi all, I didn't know where else to put this so I have started here. Please feel free to move.

I was in Paradise Pens in Somerset mall, Troy, MI. And I was informed that there was going to be Delta trunk sale(? I may have misheard, please fill me in on what this is if you know) on 17th December.

I realise I risk loosing a nice pen to someone else, but I would feel worse if I didn't share this information.

00Photo
November 30th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Titties!

Laura N
November 30th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Titties!

Sorry? Why the crude and offensive language?

Laura N
November 30th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Hi all, I didn't know where else to put this so I have started here. Please feel free to move.

I was in Paradise Pens in Somerset mall, Troy, MI. And I was informed that there was going to be Delta trunk sale(? I may have misheard, please fill me in on what this is if you know) on 17th December.

I realise I risk loosing a nice pen to someone else, but I would feel worse if I didn't share this information.

I've never been to a fountain pen trunk sale, but in the context of clothing or jewelry, it means an event where a manufacturer's rep brings extra merchandise, the store invites customers who like that brand, and the prices usually are lower than normal. Usually the rep gives a little talk about the brand, and the customers can mingle. If you like the brand, it should be fun.

Sammyo
November 30th, 2014, 09:27 PM
I like the idea of the Dolce Vita, but the price is out there for me... Maybe with Christmas around the corner it may be worth a visit... if the boss gives me the OK... we will have to see... I may have to beg

Sammyo
November 30th, 2014, 09:28 PM
I've never been to a fountain pen trunk sale, but in the context of clothing or jewelry, it means an event where a manufacturer's rep brings extra merchandise, the store invites customers who like that brand, and the prices usually are lower than normal. Usually the rep gives a little talk about the brand, and the customers can mingle. If you like the brand, it should be fun.
Thank you LauraN, a day that you learn something is a good day :)

Sammyo
November 30th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Titties!
If your wife asks I didn't tell you, you already got your Visconti eh ;)