PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday/Cyber Monday

gbryal
December 1st, 2014, 10:12 AM
Did you fall victim to the allure of the deals?

I was waffling on an Antique Marble Collier until I saw that I got a bottle of Edelstein, a pen pouch, and a Jinhao 250 (Goldspot). I guess it just took a feather to push me over.

tandaina
December 1st, 2014, 11:04 AM
Yes. :\ Pen Chalet had some good deals (and an extra 15% off on top of those). Somehow a Platinum 3776 Sai ended up in my cart, after all the discounts it came to $111! I'm still a little in shock and keep expecting it to show up and be something else because that's an insane price. (Also, I've fallen for the 3776. I want every dang one, except the boring black. I don't even know who I am anymore.)

caribbean_skye
December 1st, 2014, 04:57 PM
Had i been around the internet during black friday i would have followed Tandaina down the Platinum 3776 rabbit hole. Enjoy your goodies

VertOlive
December 1st, 2014, 07:55 PM
Yes. :\ Pen Chalet had some good deals (and an extra 15% off on top of those). Somehow a Platinum 3776 Sai ended up in my cart, after all the discounts it came to $111! I'm still a little in shock and keep expecting it to show up and be something else because that's an insane price. (Also, I've fallen for the 3776. I want every dang one, except the boring black. I don't even know who I am anymore.)

I must have had a bum coupon code, could only get the price down to $183 on the Shoji...:(

tandaina
December 1st, 2014, 07:56 PM
I can't reproduce it now either. So either it was an error or wasn't the pen it said it was? We'll if or when it arrives.

VertOlive
December 2nd, 2014, 05:48 PM
Yep, that happened on the Roomba I got my husband for Christmas! Hope you score Big!

mtnbiker62
December 2nd, 2014, 08:52 PM
Those #3776 pens will get you. I have a PTB-15000CR (boring black with 14k rhodium plated nib), a Sai and a Shoji. They are my current journaling pens, and I love them.