PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Metropolitan 2-Pack w/ Free shipping back on Massdrop for $23.99

Wrathen
December 10th, 2014, 10:00 AM
So I have lurked on Massdrop before and thought about joining a few but never pulled the trigger. Well I finally decided to get my feet wet with this great deal.

So if you havent heard of Massdrop before its basicly a bulk purchase site. Someone from the site contacts the company who produces a product gets a deal setup normally with 3 different purchase levels. As long as each level is meet you get the discount that goes along with that level. After the drop completes (normally 7 days after its started) the order is placed and then within a few weeks you get your product.

If you havent ever bought from Massdrop before it would be nice if you would use the following link to sign up: https://www.massdrop.com/r/B6FU4E

They state if I refer 5 people to the site they will send me a "gift pack" valued at $50 of random stuff associated with the groups that I follow on Massdrop in the picture is things like pads of paper and things like that. Soooo it would be nice if you havent bought from Massdrop before and decide to purchase some Metropolitans to use my link. If not I understand their normal site address is just www.massdrop.com

Hope this helps some people get a nice daily carry beater pen. I plan on giving one if not both of the ones I got away as gift for Christmas and thinking about buying another pair of them so I can keep at least one.

Have a wonderful day everyone,
-Wrathen