Thread: The Vac-uum Cleaner Strikes Again.

Thanks

Default The Vac-uum Cleaner Strikes Again.

This collection found its way to Paul Erano and me this week. The key pen is an oversized Chilton. A bunch of decent basic pens: 51s, 75s, 180s, HR Conklins (many with issues). Vacuuming up collections is a fun. Still trying to figure out if a few of those metal Pilots in row D are Murexes (Mureces?).

Figured I'd share the find. I might be a Vacumaniac, but I enjoy vacuuming up even collections that essentially lack Vacs

regards

David
    Last edited by david i; January 2nd, 2015 at 11:19 PM.
    David R. Isaacson, MD

http://www.vacumania.com : Sales site for guaranteed, restored collectible pens.

The Fountain Pen Board /FPnuts : Archived Message Board with focus on vintage.

The Fountain Pen Journal: The new glossy full-color print magazine, published/edited by iconic fountain pen author Paul Erano.

Facebook pen group "Fountain Pens"/FPnuts: Davey's casual Facebook group for collectible pens.
    31000 members and growing. World's heftiest daily vintage pen eye candy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david i For This Useful Post:

Bogon07 (January 3rd, 2015), Jeph (January 5th, 2015)

Thanks

Default Re: The Vac-uum Cleaner Strikes Again.

OMG.... No no, it's just stopping by for a visit.... the tray marked "e" is still on its way to me...!!! ... Pretty please..:-)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 555 Posts

what fun! enjoy those David. And Paul.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ainterne View Post
    OMG.... No no, it's just stopping by for a visit.... the tray marked "e" is still on its way to me...!!! ... Pretty please..:-)
    Some of the Conklins have issues, but there are a fair number of solid pens too. A few from this lot we'll keep, but most indeed are just "rentals".

-d
    David R. Isaacson, MD

http://www.vacumania.com : Sales site for guaranteed, restored collectible pens.

The Fountain Pen Journal: The new glossy full-color print magazine, published/edited by iconic fountain pen author Paul Erano.

Facebook pen group "Fountain Pens"/FPnuts: Davey's casual Facebook group for collectible pens.

Thanks

I see a gold Targa on the top row that I like the looks of. Is it a thin barrel one or is it the larger wider barrel? I just love Targa's.
    Mags or Rob Maguire MB 149, 147, 146,144, Mozart, Boehme, Sailor Realo, Aurora Optima, Churchmen Prescriptor and Parson's Essential, Parker 51 1.3 mm stub, Parker Vacumatic 1939 OB Can, TWSBI's (540,580, Mini and Vac 700), Pelikan M 1000/800 Demonstrator 600/200 demoM/200 OBB, Visconti Rembrandts (2), Lamy, Cross, Watermans, Pilots, Sheaffer's, Omas 360 LE 84/360, GvFC, Esterbrooks J and SJ, Bexley Jitterbug, Taccia, Eversharp 1952 flex, Edison Herald, Franklin Christoph Piper.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    I see a gold Targa on the top row that I like the looks of. Is it a thin barrel one or is it the larger wider barrel? I just love Targa's.
    Hi,

Believe it's a full-size Targa. It's at home. I'm not. But, I have dozens of Targas on the website and dozens more in the pipeline. I have a few in my collection and am sitting on a selection of prototypes obtained from a Sheaffer employee, but when those go they already are promised to a friend and serious Targa collector.

regards

david
    David R. Isaacson, MD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    BTW that Targa would not be very expensive.

-d
    David R. Isaacson, MD

Thanks

Feel free to PM me a website for me to go check out pens like this that may be up for adoption.
    Mags or Rob Maguire MB 149, 147, 146,144, Mozart, Boehme, Sailor Realo, Aurora Optima, Churchmen Prescriptor and Parson's Essential, Parker 51 1.3 mm stub, Parker Vacumatic 1939 OB Can, TWSBI's (540,580, Mini and Vac 700), Pelikan M 1000/800 Demonstrator 600/200 demoM/200 OBB, Visconti Rembrandts (2), Lamy, Cross, Watermans, Pilots, Sheaffer's, Omas 360 LE 84/360, GvFC, Esterbrooks J and SJ, Bexley Jitterbug, Taccia, Eversharp 1952 flex, Edison Herald, Franklin Christoph Piper.

Thanks

Hi Mags,

My sales website is in my Signature, top line. Paul and I can part with many from this group in reasonable fashion. I had request already on the Murex pens and on some of the Conklin HR's. We can talk about others. Drop me an email around Jan 18.

regards

david
    David R. Isaacson, MD

Thanks

Thanks David.