Thread: Real Life Me: a place to introduce yourself and share your days

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,115 Times in 4,028 Posts

Default Real Life Me: a place to introduce yourself and share your days

Well, I've seen introductory threads on other forums, and it seemed a good time and place to do that here. Feel free to let us see you and hear about you as a person, with and without your pen fascinations! The only point of this is to have a fuller portrait of all of our friends who gather with a focus, and to see the other aspects of their daily lives and loves. All in good fun, only as you wish, and with a history that will grow unto itself in time.

So, I'm a known quantity at this point: musician all my life, looking down the short road at winding down some of the professional activities and having a bit more time to pursue other things. Nonetheless, I feel blessed to have had music the largest part of who I am, and happy that I've been able to share it with so many others. I'll leave this now, as a starter, with me in one of my many 'office for today' shots...

Let's see you!
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Cob (February 2nd, 2015), Crazyorange (February 2nd, 2015), dannzeman (February 3rd, 2015), franzdimson (February 17th, 2015), Holsworth (February 2nd, 2015), HughC (February 2nd, 2015), jde (March 8th, 2015), klpeabody (February 2nd, 2015), Marsilius (February 27th, 2015), mhosea (February 3rd, 2015), orfew (February 5th, 2015), penultress (March 15th, 2015), Potter (February 2nd, 2015), reprieve (February 2nd, 2015), RuiFromUK (February 2nd, 2015), sharmon202 (February 2nd, 2015), Sketchy (February 4th, 2015), TerraNoir (February 2nd, 2015), ThriveToScribe (February 2nd, 2015), Tracy Lee (February 2nd, 2015), welch (February 24th, 2015)