Thread: Are there any budding artists out there who can colour in a picture postcard?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 Times in 4,000 Posts

Default Are there any budding artists out there who can colour in a picture postcard?

I saw someone on here say that they liked to colour in postcards and pictures, but sadly I can't remember who it was.

I have this one of an Owl that I would love to send to someone who can make it look pretty amazing rather than it just being a black and white card. Sadly I don't have that gift and it's just sitting there reminding me that I don't.

Does anyone want it? Sorry about the picture. I just put it on my desk in front of me and took a photo with my little snap camera

Attachment 17956

Thanks

Default Re: Are there any budding artists out there who can colour in a picture postcard?

Very nice picture, but sadly, my coloring skills haven't improved since 1st grade. I'm sure someone could make that look beautiful.
    Jeff

Thanks

Default Re: Are there any budding artists out there who can colour in a picture postcard?

You and me both, Jeff

FPG Donor ♕
    Thanks

Id be interested in taking a stab at it but I am in the US. Are you wanting it sent back to put on your desk?

Thanks

Oh wow. Is that by Johanna Basford? Love her work. Did you want it colored then sent back to you?

Thanks

Sorry, it was remiss of me to not give the information from the back.

Yes, it is Johanna Basford from Secret Garden published in 2014 by Laurence King Publishing.

It was not my intention to have it sent back to me after it was coloured, although that was a very kind thought.

I'm happy to send it to someone who wants to colour it in and do whatever they like with it. US is not a problem. Thinking about it I might need to send it in an envelope

Thanks

If you're okay with snailmail to the Philippines, I would love to have it to color.