Thread: Review of the Franklin-Christoph Model 66 Pocket and Model 65 Stabilis

Thanks

Default Review of the Franklin-Christoph Model 66 Pocket and Model 65 Stabilis

Hi everyone! I've been away from the forums for a while but am trying to get back in the swing of things. If you haven't already, please check out my review of my two new Franklin-Christoph "ice" eyedroppers and let me know what you think!

http://www.gentlemanstationer.com/bl...ydropper-mania

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoeFromNashville For This Useful Post:

carretera18 (May 31st, 2015), earthdawn (May 31st, 2015), Haefennasiel (June 1st, 2015), millan (March 1st, 2016)

Thanks

Default Re: Review of the Franklin-Christoph Model 66 Pocket and Model 65 Stabilis

I'd prefer the review to be here, not on a personal website. Pictures didn't show up for me on my iPad on your website.

Thanks

Default Re: Review of the Franklin-Christoph Model 66 Pocket and Model 65 Stabilis

Joe,

Thanks for nice review.

And congratulations for your blog!
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
    [Socrates]

Sometimes I post some words about Fountain Pens and Handwriting at my blog

Thanks

A lot of my readers aren't registered on the forums, so it's more efficient to post a link here and notify anyone who is interested of the new post. I'll look further into the possibility of reposting reviews in full, but if it comes down to me having to spend a good bit of time reformatting the review in its entirety (with pics and everything), it may be time-prohibitive. I just can't devote anymore time to the enterprise (hobby blog and all)!