Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FPGeeks Give Away #6

Gapato

I currently use a Lamy Studio and a Waterman Carene (Silver). I love them both ! Maybe I'd like to try a fine nib though. I want only a few pens, so I can enjoy them all.

brubj7a0

I currently have 3 fountain pens and would like to have 2 or 3 more. Thanks for posting this giveaway!

Thanks

I have about 70, i don't think i will ever stop buying them.

Thanks

40!! I think I will be happy at 45 tops. Right now I am not buying anymore but there are a some I am thinking about but will probably talk myself out of.

Thanks

I have 23 pens right now. My favorites are an Omas Paragon and a Saibi Togi. I am always seeing new pens I haven't heard of before since I am a relative newbie, and I want to try them. Probably be satisfied at infinity squared...

bardolator

Five:
    a Mont Blanc (Chopin-sized, but from before they renamed them)--needs a converter
    a Pelikan M400 (white/tortoise)--my pride and joy
    a problematic vintage Parker 45 Flighter
    a Lamy Al-Star (silver with a black nib)
    a Rotring Core

I'd love to try an Esty someday.

Thanks

First, thank you for the giveaway.

I currently have three fountain pens;

a charcoal Lamy Safari with an EF nib that I've been feeding with Lamy Blue ink
    a Lamy Vista M (though I have a spare EF for it) that I've been filling with Pelikan 4001 Royal blue
    a Lamy 2000 EF kept as my signature and important document pen with Noodler's Bulletproof Black

I have no clue how many pens in total I'd like. I know I'd like a couple Esterbrooks, a VP, a MYU, a Stipula Da Vinci Infinity, definitely the blue m205 demonstrator, and a variety of others. Demonstrators are a particular favorite.

-MJ
    Bill: So you guys also see Jim Neighbors riding a killer whale in space?

twigee89

Currently I have one pen in my possession, and one on the way, I will not be happy untill i find the perfect pen.....However, some say that perfection is something that can never be achieved, only strived for....so perhaps i will never be happy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 439 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carpedavid View Post
    Including the Pilot Falcon I just bought yesterday, I now have 11 pens in my collection. I can't say that I'm ever going to be satisfied, honestly. There are too many wonderful writing instruments out there to ever feel like I'm finished.
    Guess what, Dave, you now have 12 pens in your collection! You're the winner of this fabulous fountain pen package!
    I'll be sending you a PM to get your shipping info.

For those of you who didn't win we would like to thank you all for participating and our next give away is up. Check it out here: hhttp://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/145-FPGeeks-Give-Away-7?p=930#post930

nrepose

Total pens is probably around 250 and I have around 20 fountain pens included in that collection. It is probably obvious by my uncertain answers that how many pens I have is not important, which means that I will never be content with my collection. Nr

djorourke

I have only one pen that isn't disposable. It's a Waterman Expert Urban. And it makes me smile every time I write.

I think I'd like 3 "proper" pens. Just enough colour to liven' up my planner and notebooks.

But I think I'll always have a number of disposable V-Pens floating around, "just in case."