Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reliable pen repair/restoration?

FPG Donor ♕
    Thanks

Default Re: Reliable pen repair/restoration?

Quote Originally Posted by moneypenny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Szanto View Post
    Ray, what you need to understand is: not everyone wants a valuable vintage item to look "showroom new". Some pens, overpolished, are glitzier than when they were brand new, and there are certain restorations that can devalue a prized pen.

I've not held any of Sean's work in my hand, only seen the photos online. I think he does lovely work, but I also value years of experience, as well as the knowledge of when, and on what, a gleaming shine is appropriate.

The phrase "ooooh, shiny!" comes to mind.
    Jon, to each there own as far as shine goes. But if you are paying someone to restore a pen shouldn't it atleast look clean. Im sure if you requested Mr Nicholson to just clean a pen to keep the vintage look intact he would do so. Heck he would probably send it to you just repaired IF the customer ask for that.
    Yes. Exactly. People have sent him pens with initials and such carved in by the hand of a child but all they wanted wasa new sac and to have the pen cleaned with no polishing.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,021 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RayCornett View Post
    Ray, what you need to understand is: not everyone wants a valuable vintage item to look "showroom new". Some pens, overpolished, are glitzier than when they were brand new, and there are certain restorations that can devalue a prized pen.

I've not held any of Sean's work in my hand, only seen the photos online. I think he does lovely work, but I also value years of experience, as well as the knowledge of when, and on what, a gleaming shine is appropriate.

It's cute that you assume I don't know that, Jon. I was merely pointing out one does basic service while the other doest that and more if desired. And not all of us are fountain penners for investment.
    What makes you think Danny Fudge provides only "basic" service? That's kind of an odd word to use. It seems derogatory.

Ray, may I ask you something? Are you connected with "Sean," whom you are recommending so strongly here? I am almost sure that I've read, on this forum, that you have restored pens with him or in association with him. Or maybe you have or had other business arrangements? Perhaps I'm mistaken, or my memory is off, and I'm sure you'll correct me.

FPG Donor ♕
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laura N View Post

It's cute that you assume I don't know that, Jon. I was merely pointing out one does basic service while the other doest that and more if desired. And not all of us are fountain penners for investment.
    What makes you think Danny Fudge provides only "basic" service? That's kind of an odd word to use. It seems derogatory.

Ray, may I ask you something? Are you connected with "Sean," whom you are recommending so strongly here? I am almost sure that I've read, on this forum, that you have restored pens with him or in association with him. Or maybe you have or had other business arrangements? Perhaps I'm mistaken, or my memory is off, and I'm sure you'll correct me.
    His own list of services offered. Not derogatory at all ot at least not meant that way. In many services there are basic and full levels. I was merely pointing out the one seems to only offer basic level repairs whereas the other offers that as well as full restoration. And yes I have never denied that. I can't. I've posted about it. Why do you ask?
    Last edited by RayCornett; June 10th, 2015 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks

I think the moral of the story her is do your research before you send a pen to anyone to see what restorer is best for you. We all consider our fountain pens a prized possession and no one wants to be taken advantage of. There are people out there that do great work and there are people out there that do sub par work. If you do your research there's enough info via internet or social media to see reviews.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,067 Times in 4,019 Posts

Default I'd like to clear up a couple of things regarding pen repair and restoration

Please feel free to close your browser or switch topics, as I have a few things I need to say. It is a topic that has danced around recently in a couple of venues, and I would be remiss to not fully clarify my viewpoints, if for no other reason than to make clear that my goal is to amplify knowledge about the subject, not cast aspersions.

After having been on four different fountain pen forums for over five years, and not only attended local gatherings as well as pen shows, few things have been of more interest to me than the people who care for our "voice extension devices": our pens. I feel fortunate that I've gotten to know a number of them, either in conversation, correspondence, or actual work commissioned. I've built a nice library of repair books, and a good selection of tools, and I'm proud to say that I've never knowingly gone further in a repair than I should have, based on my education.

I've had ample opportunity to examine thousands of pens, from completely unrestored junkers to pens brought back from the dead, and it is a fascinating application of skill, experience, and wisdom. I can honestly say that there are years of projects with which I could educate myself, doing my own pen restorations, and that is going to be fun. While I will help friends with some minor stuff, I never pass up an opportunity to recommend a Real Repair Person.

So it really bothers me when people overlook those members of the pen community who have put in the time to learn literally decades and decades of pen construction and care. Knowing that an object in your hand has every potential to destruct and not be brought back should be a sobering moment, and the good restoration/repair people know this. I look to them to learn from, and by and large this community has been very giving in their sharing of knowledge. One only need look at Richard Binder's remarkable website, practically a School For Pens, to see a wealth of information that has been freely shared.

As I gradually got into all of this, in my earlier days on FPN, I started seeing the names of people who were trusted. Mr. Binder, Ron Zorn, Jim Marshall and Laurence Oldfield, Joel Hamilton and Sherrell Tyree, Danny Fudge, Gerry Berg, David Nishimura, Fred Krinke, Bill Enderlin, Ron Meloche, the Fiorellas, among others. It was great to gradually meet many of them over time. You get a sense of how they view pens, not simply as objects in hand but with a past and future history. In a real sense, they hold a bit of the pen's life in their hands. So I take very seriously how these people are viewed, and do - with no hesitation whatsoever - measure new names and new services against these very benchmarks. You read the books by them, you listen to group discussions, and you understand the depth of knowledge that is encompassed. So, when I see:

Not sure. I never heard of him until this thread ...
    I do have to wonder, Ray: how many other well-known pen people might you have overlooked? Even in my most cursory examinations, early on, his name was one of the first that came up. As to:

I'm personal friends an former apprentice of an internationally known harmonica customizer. Chances are you've never heard of him since you probably haven't been seeking that service.
    Completely irrelevant. You are giving information on a pen r/r person, and then admitting that you really don't know any others, is that the drift? Meaning that you don't really have anything to compare to, regarding services, workmanship, etc? I think you made it clear, later on, but you should have been absolutely upfront about it: you've had a business relationship with the person you recommended. Most people acknowledge that in advance.

It seems Danny only does the basics like replacing sacs, levers, some nib work,etc.
    As has been pointed out, that is poor reporting and inept reading of his site. It clearly states: "Basic restoration includes a light polish. I will also buff out scratches and light bite marks upon request. I mask off imprints and cap band and levers for buffing on a larger buffing wheel and take great care with buffing."

Well, and then there is Mr./Ms. Moneypenny, who seems to have joined our little FPG forum for the express purpose in taking part in this thread. Always an interesting light to shed. As to the following:

Complet restore inside and out fixing anything that needs to be fixed correctly and shine that is show room quality. Lots of people state that they have full restored pens when they have only replaced a sac or taked short cuts. Sean has great communication with his customers and will keep them in the loop on what is going on even sending them pic. Just be cautious there are a lot or really good people who restore but there are also a lot of people who don't do things as they should.
    To the first part: not everyone considers a pen that is "showroom quality" to be a plus. I realize that a lot of n00bs may feel this way, and would like a nice BCHR pen from the 1920's to look as spiffy as the Monteverde pens on the Goulet site, but the fact of the matter is: they might wish otherwise in a few years. Yes, tastes vary, but I am most assuredly going to speak out in favor of careful, conservative pen restoration if I have the chance, because shiny is often a substitute for shallow.

As to the second part: pretty lame to be saying that about pen r/r people without backing it up. Vague innuendo at best.

Jon, to each there own as far as shine goes. But if you are paying someone to restore a pen shouldn't it atleast look clean.
    Did anyone suggest otherwise? No.

I was merely pointing out one does basic service while the other doest that and more if desired. And not all of us are fountain penners for investment.
    And I've pointed out that you've misread some things, and one should note the price differential between the two parties. The "full restore" from one comes at a higher price point, as well. As to the last part, at no point did I suggest that any of this had to do with monetary value. While some work can be done that indeed affects future re-sale amounts, I am more concerned with the pen itself: the pen deserves to not be disrespected. Don't assume that I own pens for some investment, unless you enjoy being wrong.

I ask the OP, and anyone else who is looking to repair and/or restore one or more fountain pens, to do their "due diligence". Don't rush into it, get a variety of opinions, be as clear as you can in specifying what you would like done, and make certain you are getting information from sources you can trust. Pens are fragile, and they deserve the best of care at every step of the way. Ask people who have been involved with them for a while, and lean on those with plenty of experience. After all, each of us reading this are younger than the oldest pens being worked on somewhere today.

Addendum: I need to make clear that I don't have any connection with Mr. Danny Fudge, other than he has done work on my pens. Others in this category include Ron Zorn, Ron Meloche, Gerry Berg, and Fred Krinke (I have not included nib-specific work done by nibmeisters). Additionally, I hope to send a pen or two to Sean Nicholson at a point in the future to have some work done on them, to broaden my resource base.
    Last edited by Jon Szanto; June 11th, 2015 at 01:24 AM.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

Cob (June 11th, 2015), Crazyorange (June 11th, 2015), dr.grace (June 11th, 2015), fountainpenkid (June 11th, 2015), fqgouvea (June 11th, 2015), Hawk (June 11th, 2015), Marsilius (June 11th, 2015), Neo (June 11th, 2015), reprieve (June 12th, 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,021 Posts

His own list of services offered. Not derogatory at all ot at least not meant that way. In many services there are basic and full levels. I was merely pointing out the one seems to only offer basic level repairs whereas the other offers that as well as full restoration. And yes I have never denied that. I can't. I've posted about it. Why do you ask?
    1. "I was merely pointing out the one seems to only offer basic level repairs whereas the other offers that as well as full restoration." But that's inaccurate. Jon has pointed out why. Further, I have used Danny Fudge to "fully restore" my pens and I clearly stated in Post #20 that I know for a fact that he will polish your pens if you like. Yet you kept repeating it.

2. "And yes I have never denied that. I can't. I've posted about it. Why do you ask?" I am sorry but I haven't read all of your historic posts, and don't recall that you posted elsewhere that you have business arrangements with, or do pen repair with, Sean Nicholson. My memory is that another member posted this, some time ago.

But, you didn't mention that information in this thread before I asked.

And actually you still have not stated exactly what your connection is with him, so I'll go with my memory you work together as pen repair people.

Why did I ask? Information like your business ties to the person you recommend is helpful to people evaluating your comments on the subject. For example, you could have said, "Sean Nicholson and I do that work, and we'll do a great job and you can see examples of our work here, so know if you choose us that I'll take care of you." Instead you recommended, in effect, your business associate, or perhaps yourself, without saying so. And made statements about a different person in the same business, without giving that context.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Laura N For This Useful Post:

Cob (June 11th, 2015), Crazyorange (June 11th, 2015), fountainpenkid (June 11th, 2015), Hawk (June 11th, 2015), Jon Szanto (June 11th, 2015), Marsilius (June 11th, 2015), Neo (June 11th, 2015), reprieve (June 12th, 2015)

FPG Donor ♕
    Thanks

1. "I was merely pointing out the one seems to only offer basic level repairs whereas the other offers that as well as full restoration." But that's inaccurate. Jon has pointed out why. Further, I have used Danny Fudge to "fully restore" my pens and I clearly stated in Post #20 that I know for a fact that he will polish your pens if you like. Yet you kept repeating it.

2. "And yes I have never denied that. I can't. I've posted about it. Why do you ask?" I am sorry but I haven't read all of your historic posts, and don't recall that you posted elsewhere that you have business arrangements with, or do pen repair with, Sean Nicholson. My memory is that another member posted this, some time ago.

But, you didn't mention that information in this thread before I asked.

And actually you still have not stated exactly what your connection is with him, so I'll go with my memory you work together as pen repair people.

Why did I ask? Information like your business ties to the person you recommend is helpful to people evaluating your comments on the subject. For example, you could have said, "Sean Nicholson and I do that work, and we'll do a great job and you can see examples of our work here, so know if you choose us that I'll take care of you." Instead you recommended, in effect, your business associate, or perhaps yourself, without saying so. And made statements about a different person in the same business, without giving that context.
    I'm sorry I haven't responded with all kinds of details but I've been using Tapatalk on my cell while preparing and setting up a huge venue for a gem and mineral show which starts tomorrow and runs all weekend. I reply when able. But please realize we are clogging up someone else's post to question me and my reasons for recommending someone to the OP and gnitpick over definitions of restoration and repair. The OP asked for none of this

Thanks

Jon,
    At this point there is really no need for me to comment since i feel you get so defensive with every comment . You stated that you have never spoke with Mr Nicholson or held his work so i don't understand your animosity toward him. I have never seen him say anything negative about any other person who restores or collector. People learn how to do things in different ways. For you it might be reading decades or research. However, a person could read about a topic for decades (such as music) but if its never put in to action you would never learn how to play an instrument. I did not intend to discredit anyone's work. If you read my last post I stated to simply do your research before sending a pen to ANYONE to make sure you found the right restoration person for you. We all treasure our fountain pens and the last thing anyone wants is to be in a bad situation. Again everyone has different taste but i wouldn't say that just because Mr Nicholson shines a pen that he does "shallow" work as you called it. There are lots of restores and some of them are known for different things (ie returning nib grinding ect) just because one person doesn't meet the your needs doesn't mean another can't. We all just need to feel comfortable with who we send pens to. For many of us our pens are an investment not just something we pick up at walmart. Jon I wish you the best!! I have enjoyed reading everyone's post and info. To the poster i hope you find the person that's right for you!!!

Thanks

I would recommend Ron Zorn of Main Street Pens. Wait time is long, but well worth it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (June 11th, 2015)

Thanks

Jon, At this point there is really no need for me to comment since i feel you get so defensive with every comment.
    Well, since you did comment I just want to say: I really don't think I'm being defensive, though I do like to correct inaccuracies. Ray mentioned that the OP "asked for none of this", which is true, yet a good deal of valuable information has come to light. Part of that is in my responses to some of the posts. So:

You stated that you have never spoke with Mr Nicholson or held his work so i don't understand your animosity toward him.
    No, I never said we haven't communicated (if that is what you mean by "talk"), only that I haven't seen his workmanship in person. You'll note my earlier comment complimenting his work on Wahl-Eversharp Skylines.

People learn how to do things in different ways. For you it might be reading decades or research. However, a person could read about a topic for decades (such as music) but if its never put in to action you would never learn how to play an instrument.
    Certainly. I put it "into action" at home, on my pens, on a regular basis. The line in the sand, of course, is when you do work on other people's pens, for a fee. I think that ups the level of assumed knowledge quite a bit.

I did not intend to discredit anyone's work.
    Did you not, twice, imply otherwise? I addressed those two spots already.

In the end, beyond those small matters, I think we are both of the same mind: good pens deserve good care. If we all put that at the front of our priorities, we can be proud of the people we suggest when someone posts regarding repair and restoration of treasured pens. Lastly, I am sorry I brought up the issue of your few posts and recent entry into the forum, that was unfair on my part. I hope you'll consider becoming involved here. Maybe post in the New Members forum?
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

Marsilius (June 11th, 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I would recommend Ron Zorn of Main Street Pens. Wait time is long, but well worth it.
    Well, he is at the top of the class, but we should note: as of March, Ron is not taking any new r/r work, in order to get caught up. They haven't announced when he'll start accepting new repair orders, but one can keep an eye on his site.

~ Benjamin Franklin

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

Marsilius (June 11th, 2015), Steph (June 11th, 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 575 Posts

Interesting.

Perhaps a good reason why a growing number of restorers don't advertize.

Farmboy

PS, anyone got a clutch ring for a 21?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farmboy For This Useful Post:

Hawk (June 11th, 2015), Jon Szanto (June 11th, 2015), Marsilius (June 11th, 2015)

Thanks

Well, since you did comment I just want to say: I really don't think I'm being defensive, though I do like to correct inaccuracies. Ray mentioned that the OP "asked for none of this", which is true, yet a good deal of valuable information has come to light. Part of that is in my responses to some of the posts. So:

You stated that you have never spoke with Mr Nicholson or held his work so i don't understand your animosity toward him.
    No, I never said we haven't communicated (if that is what you mean by "talk"), only that I haven't seen his workmanship in person. You'll note my earlier comment complimenting his work on Wahl-Eversharp Skylines.

People learn how to do things in different ways. For you it might be reading decades or research. However, a person could read about a topic for decades (such as music) but if its never put in to action you would never learn how to play an instrument.
    Certainly. I put it "into action" at home, on my pens, on a regular basis. The line in the sand, of course, is when you do work on other people's pens, for a fee. I think that ups the level of assumed knowledge quite a bit.

I did not intend to discredit anyone's work.
    Did you not, twice, imply otherwise? I addressed those two spots already.

In the end, beyond those small matters, I think we are both of the same mind: good pens deserve good care. If we all put that at the front of our priorities, we can be proud of the people we suggest when someone posts regarding repair and restoration of treasured pens. Lastly, I am sorry I brought up the issue of your few posts and recent entry into the forum, that was unfair on my part. I hope you'll consider becoming involved here. Maybe post in the New Members forum?
    All i am going to say to this is 1st Sean does restore his own pens. Maybe you would know that if you had any communication with him. 2nd I would never publicly discredit anyone's work. Which i pointed to checking reviews.

Thanks

It seems that word of mouth advertisement may not be the best method either lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 575 Posts

It seems that word of mouth advertisement may not be the best method either lol.
    From what I know the method works pretty well.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farmboy For This Useful Post:

Hawk (June 11th, 2015), Marsilius (June 11th, 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post

PS, anyone got a clutch ring for a 21?
    What color would you like? 😉

Thanks

I have used Sean Nicholson exclusively over the past 2 years after getting bounced around by some of the old guard that Szanto (in the uppity manner that is his hallmark in the many forums that he blows his hot air around in) so profusely supports, citing no particular wonderful thing they did to even one pen. Repairers Szanto mentions have failed to repair cracked cap lips, sent pens back with loose sections, wobbly levers, scratches that could have been polished out easily, glue remnants etc. Sean has repaired at least 75 pens for me and on each one he has made them better than new. He can repair Vacumatic fillers, Sheaffer Vac fillers, safety fillers, leverless/twist fillers, wobbly levers, loose clips, you name it. He can make virtually any crack disappear, and not just cosmetically. A cracked cap on an old Onoto de la Rue that went through 2 of SzAntos old guard unfixed - Sean fixed it. He can clean up any old dog off the 'bay scratched, tarnished, missing pieces, cracks etc and he can restore every bit of it to new condition. Szanto has it out for the new kid on the block and he's dead wrong - he's attacked him in his San Francisco bush manner and everyone knows it. Bugger off Jon. Btw it's spelled "John" in the real world.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jar View Post
    Looking at Danny's information it seems he just does the basic repair work and not full restorations. Is this correct or is that something he just doesn't mention doing?
    I'm not sure what "full restorations" means.
    Quote:

I get asked quite frequently what FULL RESTORATION/FULLY RESTORED means.
    I can't speak for others or their definition, but here at Write On Time FULL RESTORATION/FULLY RESTORED means the following:
    Complete Dis-assembly of the pen
    Complete cleaning of all parts of the pen
    New Sac, Diaphragm, O-rings, Plunger Washers,Seals etc
    Nib and Feed adjusted if needed
    Scratch/Dent removal ( does not apply to metal caps )
    Complete Hand Polishing of pen and furniture

We can also repair cracks,breaks,deep bite marks,Parts if needed and are on a per pen basis after inspection of the pen, which an estimate of additional cost is then sent to the customer.
    I hope this helps!
    Plus he provides a one year warranty on the restoration done.

Everything I've gotten back from him, or purchased restored from him has been nothing less than perfect and like-new looking. He's taken out damage I didn't think could be repaired, and did so without leaving a trace of some kind of repair work having been done (and without replacing the part as the striation and such in the celluloid remains the same).

For restoration I can't do myself, it goes to Sean. If I need nib work done, it's going to Dan Smith (NibSmith.com).

Also I noticed every time Sean gets mentioned, Jon is very quick to point out he doesn't have a website, or what other flaws he can pick out that doesn't seem to relate directly to the quality of his work.
    Last edited by KBeezie; June 11th, 2015 at 08:38 PM.

Thanks

I would add that in addition to using Sean exclusively for restoration work, I also use Mike-it-Work for custom stub italic grinds. Every nib that comes back from Mike goes right into the rotation and they are tough to put back in the case.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 413 Posts

I wasn't going participate but.....

I'm sure by this point the OP has fled in terror without actually getting his questions answered.

The reality is that there is no shortage of competent people out there to restore pens. Many of the 'old guard' have been mentioned and a few new people have appeared in the last few years. For the OP, I looked up where you are located and could not think of anyone obvious in your local area. If you have to send off the pens, then you have quite a range of people who can do the work. I'm sure once everyone calms down, people can give you a range of names. Some factors like availability, turn around time, cost will be the deciding factor. I would add that no repair person is perfect and even the best make mistakes or the pen is just doomed from the beginning. It helps to have an idea of what you think is wrong with the pen. If the nib needs work, then you would send that pen to some like Mike Masuyama of John Mottishaw. If it just needs a re-sac then you might consider someone else for that work (mainly lead time in this case).

When I choose a repair person, I take into account the mantra "You don't repair pens , if you do not have parts". This is not an issue with basic repairs like a simple re-sac of most lever fillers for example. But if you have a pen like a Soennecken, for example, with their click piston mechanism, you would want a restorer that has worked on that kind of pen and has parts. I don't care how good 'your guy' is. They are doing squat if they do not have the parts or fabricate new parts (ex. Parker 21 clutch ring). This leads into a secondary issue. The best can make almost any pen work again. Guys like Francis Goosens can make you a whole new filler if need be. The only issue is cost. Is it worth doing the repair versus part or pen replacement? For example, if the OPs Duofold has a cracked section, that is generally a replacement job rather than a repair. So for the OP, get a list of names and contact each for pricing and lead time. Do some research.

We are all human and obviously have our biases and favorite restorers. There a few out there that are absolutely crap. (Not naming names) But for the most part, guys that been around are all reasonable especially for basic repairs. It is when the repair becomes specific that I get more picky. Some restorers have specialties and better choices for some pens. There is a specific person I would send a Japanese Eyedropper to for repair as an example of a very specific type of repair.

It is a bit of a catch 22 situation for people trying to get into the repair game. "The old guard" as Mike derisively calls them have been around and doing this for a long time and have handled a lot of pens. They are somewhat of a known quantity. That is not to say certain repairs don't go south as I alluded to earlier. With a new person, it is somewhat of an unknown. Is the person new to repairs or new to offering such services. I can probably throw out names of people who have never been mentioned in the various forums but whom I consider masters of repair. They do not advertise and some do not just take work from anyone. On the other hand, I also know of the opposite. A new person who grabbed a few books and youtube videos and started to offer their services. These people have no experience. Fixing a handful of simple lever fillers does not make you a repair person. In the cases I am familiar with, these people got in way over their heads and had to secretly send the pens to someone who knew what they were doing. I am not going to name names. It is not easy to tell how competent a new face is. In the end it comes down to either listening to a recommendation from someone who you hopefully trust or you gamble.

BTW-Jon Szanto lives in Southern California. I am not sure why you drag San Francisco into this.
    Last edited by AltecGreen; June 12th, 2015 at 09:13 AM.
    2017 San Francisco Pen Show
    August 25-27th, 2017
    Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel
    223 Twin Dolphin Drive
    Redwood City Ca, 94065

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AltecGreen For This Useful Post:

dr.grace (June 12th, 2015), fqgouvea (June 12th, 2015), Jon Szanto (June 11th, 2015), Marsilius (June 11th, 2015), reprieve (June 12th, 2015)