Thread: Some pens that I no longer use

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Some pens that I no longer use

Now pay day has come around I can afford to post these pens and so I am offering the following 6 pens for any member who wishes to have one. These are all pens that don't see any use in my rotation so it would be nice for them to go to someone who would use them. All pens are fully functional and ready to go.

Rules:
    1. Post a comment stating which pen you would like.
    2. I will then collate the responses into 6 separate number sequences and select a random number from each sequence. That person gets the pen.
    3. I will select the numbers at 12MD (BST) on the 6th July and post the 'winners' in this thread. The winners can then send me their names and address by PM.
    4. Pens will be posted (without tracking or insurance) with the appropriate customs declaration as soon as I get chance. The customs declaration will be what I would ask for the pen if I sold it and no more or less.
    5. I'll post to anywhere.

The pens:
    pennant.jpeg5 pens.jpg

1. Wearever Pennant (F nib) with 'c flow feed' and overfeed.
    2. Wing Sung 590 (F nib)
    3. Sheaffer 444 (F nib) with modern Sheaffer converter.
    4. Parker 51 aero. Medium nib. I got this pen relatively cheaply on ebay as there is a slight chip to the hood (by the feed) and a split in the cap. To be honest neither affects the performance (in fact I can only find the split by running my thumbnail around the cap).
    5. Goldfink piston filler (can't remember the nib size and it's at home - I'll check later).
    6. Eberhard Faber Permapoint (F nib). Lovely pen with a green 'snakeskin' pattern and yellow bands. It just isn't for me.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carlc For This Useful Post:

akapulko2020 (July 3rd, 2015), Dronak (June 29th, 2015), tmenyc (July 1st, 2016), top pen (June 29th, 2015)