Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What do you miss on FPGeeks?

Thanks

Default Re: What do you miss on FPGeeks?

Quote Originally Posted by StnNorman View Post
    I like the thematic segmenting/programming of the broadcast (pen show updates, news of new pens, recent acquisitions, etc.). I would suggest adding an emphasis/focus upon vintage pens. The current, primary focus is predominantly upon new pens. A vintage pen feature would balance and supplement the new pen focus. Expanding themes/topics will help with program sustainability.
    I have been reading through all these suggestions and felt a bit ambivalent about most until I read StnNorman's suggestion above.

That is absolutely something that I would love. I have stopped watching/listening to the audio/video casts where there is an emphasis on new high end pens. But a review of a vintage pen - that's something I wouldn't miss.

I do love the energy you guys bring to this whole endeavor. It does you credit. Thank you very much. I also love the ink info. Adding more on paper and other accessories would be good.

And one other comment - I find 1 hour broadcasts a bit too long. I struggle to find time to watch/listen. They could be tightened up a lot to make them more time efficient. But then, I don't watch live, so I can and do fast forward.
    ... Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working [Pablo Picasso] ...

Thanks

What I've been missing lately is the entire podcast. The miseries of the modern lifestyle prevent me from sitting down and watching FPTV, so I rely upon the portable audio-only version which I can enjoy while cleaning up after cats and resacking pens (or, when I'm very tired, vice versa). Episode 66... where are you?

Thanks

I can't download them either.65 & 66 never made it to the iTunes store

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks

I don't think 66 exists does it? I don't see it on the site here or anywhere else.

65 showed up in my Podcast app, so I'm assuming it's on iTunes. I believe they are tied together...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 943 Posts

I know they did not have a show during that time when Eric left for Mexico and Dan was busy with his newborn daughter.
    Fountain Pen Sith Lord | Daakusaido | Everything in one spot

Thanks

According to the website (http://fpgeeks.com/category/podcast/fpgeeks-podcast/) they're up to 67. I just checked my iTunes and 66 and 67 are currently there waiting to be listened to. This has happened lately with other podcasts I've been following so I wonder if iTunes is having a problem updating their podcast libraries.