Thread: Pelikan Hub - Wrocław, Poland

Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 556 Posts

Default Pelikan Hub - Wrocław, Poland

It's not too late to register for the Pelikan Hub event!

It's ALMOST too late: Deadline is July 30.

For those in Poland, Pelikan Hubs will be held in four cities: Wrocław, Warszawa, Katowice, and Poznań.

In order to participate, you must register here: Pelikan Hubs 2015. You can also see which cities around the world will host a Pelikan Hub.

I'm excited to have been named Hub Master for Wrocław. We will be meeting at Konspira on Friday, September 25, at 18:30.

Pelikan will supply me with the range of Edelstein inks for the group to test and, for participants, Pelikan swag. (I don't know what the swag is, so not only will we engage in pens-and-inks play, there will be mystery as well!)

Konspira is one of my favorite restaurants in Wrocław. The traditional fare is good and inexpensive. But you don't have to dine there to participate. We plan to meet in the patio area, but if the weather doesn't cooperate, we have reserved the "szafy" (wardrobe). (More mystery!) The restaurant is located in Old Town, on the outer side of plac Solny (which is connected by one corner to Rynek).

If you want to participate and don't register, I see no reason not to include you. It only means, no swag for you.

I don't know how many FP Geeks are local or near enough to Wrocław to attend, but if you're out there, we'd love to see you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ethernautrix For This Useful Post:

earthdawn (July 27th, 2015), Robert (July 28th, 2015)