Thread: I lost my Kaweco Black Stonewashed (F)

Thanks

Default I lost my Kaweco Black Stonewashed (F)

Hey all, here's my story. My first fountain pen was a a Kaweco Sport Classic that was given to me. After a while of use I became in love with all things fountain pens. Since I was only familiar with Kaweco at the time I wanted to make my very first purchase. After of looking around I found myself back into the Kaweco line up. However the black stonewashed AL sport stood out to me and it became my very first purchase and the pen I've had in my pocket everyday since Dec. of 2014. Sadly this pen has been lost to me. I have searched everywhere. My entire house, vehicle, work, and even my friends home. I am pleading to anyone how has a Black Kaweco Stonewashed with a Fine Nib for sale to please contact or reply to my call or air (I have now lit the beacon of Amin Din) I don't need that tin, just the pen to feel whole again.
    I am sure as the few of you who have read this entire post may understand how much this means to me. Let me add another reason why I feel the need to replace this pen so badly again, it was the first FP I purchased and I used it to sign the contract for my very first home. If anyone has a Black Kaweco Stonewashed w/ a Fine nib and feels that you may no longer need it and would be willing to part with it at a price please reply to me or better yet email me directly at PlaceboTree@gmail.com or at Rocky@brookstonemeadery.com.
    Thank you for your time.
    And as always,
    Scribe with purpose, always.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,290 Times in 837 Posts

Default Re: I lost my Kaweco Black Stonewashed (F)

Sorry for your loss.. I have only lost 1 pen so far and I was annoyed i lost it but lucky for me it did not have any special meaning .....

If you want a new one... though full price, Jet Pens still has a few in stock.

http://www.jetpens.com/Kaweco-AL-Spo...-Body/pd/12804

Thanks
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 837 Posts

Sorry about loosing your pen. It's heart breaking. I hope you find a replacement.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,480 Times in 4,008 Posts

I feel really sad for you. I quite like that pen myself, and I always wonder shall I buy one or not?

I hope it hasn't put you off FP collecting and that you find another one as a replacement, or something equally good that you really like.

Thanks

After you posted your story, I really feel bad for you, but i do not own a Kaweco .... YET... But want to thank you as i didint know that they produce the metal pens in a Stonewashed design. I got curious and i really like the look of the pen... probably one day i will buy one, as i think the design and durability of the pen is very and very convenient. Thank you for sharing with us and i hope you will find your pen or buy a new one.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 943 Posts

I was thinking of sending my regular black AL-Sport to Karas Kustoms to see if they will drop it in the tumbler for me.
    Fountain Pen Sith Lord | Daakusaido | Everything in one spot

Thanks

This has me thinking... I have a rock tumbler and stainless steel pins. I think a little experiment is in order.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SIG9 For This Useful Post:

KrazyIvan (August 8th, 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SIG9 View Post
    This has me thinking... I have a rock tumbler and stainless steel pins. I think a little experiment is in order.
    I do want to see the post experiment results posted please.
    Mags or Rob Maguire MB 149, 147, 146,144, Mozart, Boehme, Sailor Realo, Aurora Optima, Churchmen Prescriptor and Parson's Essential, Parker 51 1.3 mm stub, Parker Vacumatic 1939 OB Can, TWSBI's (540,580, Mini and Vac 700), Pelikan M 1000/800 Demonstrator 600/200 demoM/200 OBB, Visconti Rembrandts (2), Lamy, Cross, Watermans, Pilots, Sheaffer's, Omas 360 LE 84/360, GvFC, Esterbrooks J and SJ, Bexley Jitterbug, Taccia, Eversharp 1952 flex, Edison Herald, Franklin Christoph Piper.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mags For This Useful Post:

KrazyIvan (August 8th, 2015)