Thread: The US 2nd Amendment.....

Thanks

Default Re: The US 2nd Amendment.....

Edteach your opinion on “systemic racism” was refreshing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bold2013 View Post
    Do you even know what the word systemic means? Even if my comment was racist which its fact not an opinion, its not systemic. The idea that the whole system of the USA is systemically racist is absurd and only stupid people who puck back up what they heard on PMSNBC or the like use it. Your statement is worthless as its just puked up and carped out old liberal rhetoric. You are using a lie to perpetuate a lie. But then you must be a liberal to take that play right out of the liberal play book.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edteach View Post

You took what I said wrong.
    No, I did not take you wrong. You laughed and screamed and called it the dumbest idea you had heard in a week. You just didn't even bother to look up the case that I referenced (I typed it out in plain letters: Sandy Hook).

I get it, you're passionate and triggered. But next time you call someone else's idea stupid, you might want to make sure that you know what is being discussed. The Sandy Hook case is real, they sued, they got 73 million dollars. They got documents. Remington declared bankruptcy and has been broken up and sold off.

Good riddens.
    You have more misinformation than PMSNBC and CNN combined. First of gun manufactures go bankrupt over the year and are still here. Colt was one such and is still making guns. Remington was not bankrupted, Remington has moved its manufacturing to Alabama I believe, a gun friendly state. Remington will produce guns no matter who buys it up. The guns and patents they have will be in production for years to come. Sorry Charlie but you are just wrong, again

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,423 Posts

Last edited by TSherbs; February 27th, 2022 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks

Do you even know what the word systemic means? Even if my comment was racist which its fact not an opinion, its not systemic. The idea that the whole system of the USA is systemically racist is absurd and only stupid people who puck back up what they heard on PMSNBC or the like use it. Your statement is worthless as its just puked up and carped out old liberal rhetoric. You are using a lie to perpetuate a lie. But then you must be a liberal to take that play right out of the liberal play book.
    Dude, you're off the rails.

Thanks

Ed. It was in quotes because I too believe it is made up. Along with gender/queer theory.

Thanks

When you make a comment like that an Ad-Hominem comment this means you have no argument or point to make and can be summarily dismissed.

Thanks

That is another issue that is insane. This crap that there are insert new number here of genders. There are two, male and female. You can call your self what ever you want. Its non of my business if someone wants to be male dress up like a woman and walk in high heels. But don't try to tell me you are a female when you have a penis or you are a man if you have a vagina. This insanity is destroying the country. While liberals try to focus and push this stupid crap, Russian and China and others like Iran are looking for weakness to attack us. And with president asshat in the WH right now, we are at a huge disadvantage.

Thanks

When you make a comment like that an Ad-Hominem comment this means you have no argument or point to make and can be summarily dismissed.
    You don't even understand what you're reading. That's my point. You smeared a guy who was agreeing with you. You don't even know what you're doing, you're just blasting away in all directions, jumping from one angry topic to another.

Thanks

"You don't even understand what you're reading. That's my point. You smeared a guy who was agreeing with you. You don't even know what you're doing, you're just blasting away in all directions, jumping from one angry topic to another. "

I got that, and quoted the wrong guy. I was trying to quote you. Its not easy to keep up with all this BS some are trying to push here. If I had no point you would argue that, instead you are the type who will call out a type O or wrong word used or just attack someone based on anything but the actual argument. The point is Systemic racism is total bull crap. Its made up. It gives the left a hammer to hit anyone who does not walk in lockstep with them. That is the point. Is there racism in the USA, sure and there always will be and a lot is in the black community as it is in the white or other communities. Racism will be with humans for the foreseeable future. But that is far from systemic. If you were talking in the 1920s I would say there is to a degree systemic racism. But not today. Even if there is a small town or police dept. that has racist ideas its a one of not the whole thing. Blacks need to stand up be responsible for each individuals actions and stop trying to get free money I.E. Reperations [left spelled wrong for you to point out] for something that had nothing to do with them or their family's going back 100 years. What about the union soldiers who died fighting in the civil war, maybe their family's should get reperations how about that, Again spelled wrong for you to point out. When will we learn to leave the history in the history books? Instead we are banning Dr. Seuss and to kill a mocking bird. Teaching kids in school that whites are oppressors and blacks are oppressed. This is just the liberal way of dividing the country. By telling blacks they are victims and making them a permanent victim class they keep them in their back pocket. Its liberals who keep the blacks in their place, so they can solidify the voting block.

Thanks

All these issues come down to the same thing. Liberals trying to control the masses, We want your guns, trust us, call the police. Ya F that when seconds count the cops are only minutes away. Or hours. They tell us we can get used to a life without fossil fuel. Ya right that is a pipe dream with the technology we currently have, They want us to get used to living a diminished life style. Oh and Global warming, its bad, real bad, the seas were supposed to be dead 15 years ago, and the seas were supposed to have taken out Florida and other low lying places. Not saying there is not warming but its not the existential crisis they try to say it is. This is all designed to control. But look at what they do not what they promise. look at California, Seattle, Detroit, Baltimore, NY, Portland ect. All run by liberal idiots who have run once great cities in the toilet. Lets print money and throw it at the problem this will fix it. LMAO. And yes this thread is about gun control and its all linked to the same thing. Every totalitarian country ever, takes weapons from the citizens. From Nazi Germany, to North Korea Russia and China. It always ends the same. Burning bodies. If you can not see the danger you are part of the problem.

Thanks

Dude, my comment that initiated all this was about the suit against Remington. You dragged all this other shit into this thread. That is what "off the rails" means. The rails here are a discussion of guns and their manufacture and sale (and laws regulating this).

Thanks
    Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,322 Posts

Ed - TSherbs makes a couple of good points about you seeming to rant against people who are agreeing with some of your points. I wasn't sure if you were just "replying to quote" or arguing "against" what I was posting. Your response to Bold seemes to indicate the latter.

For the lefter-leaning bunch - This is what your anti-Trumpian rhetoric looks like. Rants. Anything worthwhile that's mixed in is lost because of the tone.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,299 Posts

That is another issue that is insane. This crap that there are insert new number here of genders. There are two, male and female. You can call your self what ever you want. Its non of my business if someone wants to be male dress up like a woman and walk in high heels. But don't try to tell me you are a female when you have a penis or you are a man if you have a vagina. This insanity is destroying the country. While liberals try to focus and push this stupid crap, Russian and China and others like Iran are looking for weakness to attack us. And with president asshat in the WH right now, we are at a huge disadvantage.
    Spoken precisely like a person who doesn't know the difference between gender and sex. Well done.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 632 Posts

Engaging with someone who is not only barking mad, but also illiterate and inarticulate, is a waste of your time.

Thanks

I do not consider Transgender and/or Gay people to be the cause of what is "destroying the country". Liberalism tries to allow others to live the lives they choose. It means that a black or brown person should have the same rights and opportunities as whites. It means females should earn equal to a man doing the same job. This should not destroy anything except your personal wants and desires for things to be the way they used to be where you felt more secure. Honestly, a gay person or trans person has never impacted my life at all in a way that I could say is negative. In other words, I have never lost anything, but I have gained an understanding and friendships.

What is destroying things is a lack of common sense and the ability to fact check. People say things and post things that are obviously untrue if fact checked.

Thanks

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

What part of Post 516 has any relevance to the text of the 2nd Amendment?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (February 28th, 2022)

Thanks

You have more misinformation than PMSNBC and CNN combined. First of gun manufactures go bankrupt over the year and are still here. Colt was one such and is still making guns. Remington was not bankrupted, Remington has moved its manufacturing to Alabama I believe, a gun friendly state. Remington will produce guns no matter who buys it up. The guns and patents they have will be in production for years to come. Sorry Charlie but you are just wrong, again
    I'm pretty tired of your wild blathering.

Here, from the Poughkeepsie Journal, on who bought out the remnants of the various Remington brands/products at the bankruptcy auction in 2020 (by the way, this was the second time in two years that Remington had filed chapter 11 papers).

Here are the lucky winning bidders for Remington’s assets:

• Remington Firearms: Roundhill Group (Real Estate Investors)
    • Dakota Firearms: Roundhill Group (Real Estate Investors)
    • Remington Ammo: Vista Outdoor (Federal Ammo)
    • Barnes Bullets: Sierra Bullets
    • Marlin Firearms: Sturm, Ruger & Co.
    • Bushmaster Firearms: Franklin Armory Holdings
    • Tapco (parts): Sportsman's Warehouse, Inc.
    • DPMS Firearms: JJE Capital Holdings (Palmetto State Armory)
    • H&R Firearms: JJE Capital Holdings (Palmetto State Armory)
    • AAC Silencers: JJE Capital Holdings (Palmetto State Armory)
    • Parker Shotguns: JJE Capital Holdings (Palmetto State Armory)
    • Stormlake Barrels: JJE Capital Holdings (Palmetto State Armory)

I never claimed that the company was erased into oblivion: I said that they went bankrupt, WHICH THEY HAVE...twice. I said that they were sued over Sandy Hook. WHICH THEY WERE. I said that the litigants won $73 million in settlement, WHICH THEY DID (at least that is what has been reported in the news).

Stop making up bullshit strawmen to argue against. You're acting crazy here.