Thread: Regular Ebonite Conid Bulkfiller Streamline

Thanks

Default Regular Ebonite Conid Bulkfiller Streamline

Today was a good day, today was a pen day!

Some time ago, I found out that there was a Belgian company making very nice pens. Did some research, watched a couple of youtube reviews and ordered one.

I went for the Regular Ebonite Streamline, with an 18k gold, medium nib.

Communication from Conid was good, they informed me that they had a lot of orders, so it would take a while.

Yesterday I got a mail from Werner (Conid) that my pen was shipped, and today, when I came home, the package was waiting for me!

First impressions are VERY good. Bomb-proof packaging, nice box, beautiful pen. Couldn't wait to ink it up, used Pelikan Royal Blue.

Writing experience is very nice, the nib is smooth, and quite wet.

Here's some pictures:

And with the rest of the "family" (Pelikan M600 Souverän, Conid Bulkfiller, Montblanc 145 Meisterstück, William-Henry Cabernet F8-5)

Kind regards,

Jos

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastmaster1972 For This Useful Post:

da vinci (September 24th, 2015), fountainpenkid (September 24th, 2015), inklord (September 24th, 2015), Jeph (September 25th, 2015), Jon Szanto (September 24th, 2015), Rin Tin Pen (September 24th, 2015), rpsyed (October 5th, 2015)

Thanks

Default Re: Regular Ebonite Conid Bulkfiller Streamline

Thanks for your post Jos. i have long been an admirer of the Conid pens. It is really helpful to see the pen with the rest of your collection for comparison. Also glad to hear that reality matches expectation.